Found it off criagslist for 300 DS
GREAT DEAL
need to know if they are bang bang or not
thanks

Found it off criagslist for 300 DS
GREAT DEAL
need to know if they are bang bang or not
thanks

Son, I think you got took.... I need better pics but here is why I say FAKE! First, none of the CDP's came with retro cards!!! None whatsoever. 2nd) The box covers were individual pieces, where as your 2 shoetops with Jordan facing away seem to be connected. 3) The black strip on the 12s shape is off in front of the shoe. 4th) I cannot see a Jumpman strip on the third row for the 11s.... Yup, these are fugazi n you got took...

Son, I think you got took.... I need better pics but here is why I say FAKE! First, none of the CDP's came with retro cards!!! None whatsoever. 2nd) The box covers were individual pieces, where as your 2 shoetops with Jordan facing away seem to be connected. 3) The black strip on the 12s shape is off in front of the shoe. 4th) I cannot see a Jumpman strip on the third row for the 11s.... Yup, these are fugazi n you got took...

Thanks for reply i havent bought it yet
had to check first.
those were the pics he sent me

Thanks for reply i havent bought it yet
had to check first.
those were the pics he sent me

Get production tag pictures and close ups of the soles and materials of the shoes.Retro cards in a CDP tho?! C'mon son, that's insulting if he's tryin to pass em off as OG packaging.

Get production tag pictures and close ups of the soles and materials of the shoes.Retro cards in a CDP tho?! C'mon son, that's insulting if he's tryin to pass em off as OG packaging.

Fake stitching on the 12 is off on the side, cdp never came with retros, mid sole on 11 is straight, should be slightly curved, and no tag on the 3rd hole of the 11's

Fake stitching on the 12 is off on the side, cdp never came with retros, mid sole on 11 is straight, should be slightly curved, and no tag on the 3rd hole of the 11's

99% sure there fake . Not saying 100% b/c the pictures are bad. I think there fake cause they are not suppose to have retro cards (as stated above). Also the XI's have no Jumpman tag on the tounge, the XII's the top 2 lace loops pieces look off (colorwise), are too high, and there suppose to be a hole above the goldish/bronzish pieces.

99% sure there fake . Not saying 100% b/c the pictures are bad. I think there fake cause they are not suppose to have retro cards (as stated above). Also the XI's have no Jumpman tag on the tounge, the XII's the top 2 lace loops pieces look off (colorwise), are too high, and there suppose to be a hole above the goldish/bronzish pieces.

Back
Top Bottom