Legit Check Jordan 1 backboard

Hey all, I just received this pair of Jordan 1 backboard off ebay and upon checking and pretty sure these are UA/Fakes. However, seller refuse to accept the fact these are fakes.

1183wbk.jpg

o7jbt0.jpg

Footlocker Label are blurred and missing the alphabet which is usually the location of the shoe in their inventory
a269zp.jpg

Blurred printing of the shoe box
s2cpwm.jpg

There is no red ink date code stamp although not all retail will have it but look at the edges of the box, poor quality jagged edges
15oeyw9.jpg

Look at the heels they are not joined together
i1fr5e.jpg

I can't tell about the wing logo
29fouvt.jpg

Most importantly the footlocker receipt dated 3 yrs ago but have no sign of fading, when I use my fingernail to draw on it, it does not leave a mark, even the receipt is fake
xpc3gn.jpg

Tumbled leather at the heels
33xg4lh.jpg

Lastly, look at the color of the insole these are RED and I am not color blind but seller refused to acknowledge and claimed these are reddish orange( I can't even see any orange in it)

I welcome ALL second opinion about them but pretty sure these are fakes unless somebody willing to dispute

No pictures of the actual shoe? need some nice side shots and toe box, etc

Fake, the way that leather is overly tumbled on the collar and back is a sign of fakes.

Not saying they're real, but seen plenty of legit pairs with tumbling on the heel. Like with all retros, not all pairs are the same,

was just curious to see some side pictures before saying anything else.

so yes the insole does look off but got rid of my pairs and to be fair never even looked inside of them :lol:

If they call fake off above pictures, then they're fake.

Back
Top Bottom