Legit Check: Jordan 11 Space Jam (2009)

Good looking out fam. Quick question, were the soles for the Space Jams that blue? I always thought they were more clear than blue.

They do look unusually blue, but it could just be the camera giving it that appearance.

Why does the pic of the soles have a different URL? -looks as if the soles could have been seaglowed which makes them appear more blue -the pic of the soles looks like a stock photo.

I'd ask the seller for more pics (with tags) if I were you, the shoes are legit, but it does look as if he's trying to hide something.

Those pictures were taken by us. We have 7 days to return the shoes if we don't want em, so we wanted to post the pictures up here just to get someone else's opinion. Thanks to you gentlemen, we will probably be keeping these. Thanks!

Where did you get these Jams? There are some sites out there that have re-stocked on Jams, like sneaker ape, which I find hard to believe Nike produced more Jams.

Plus, the soles are way too blue.

Yeah in one pic they look blue but in the other pic they look unusually icy. Plus looks like the shoes came with brown tissue paper instead of the carbon fiber printed kind
eek.gif

But besides those things they look legit to me

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

Where did you get these Jams? There are some sites out there that have re-stocked on Jams, like sneaker ape, which I find hard to believe Nike produced more Jams.

Plus, the soles are way too blue.
+1

I think those are the jams that came out mid of last year 2011...some crazy re-stocks that all the foreign sites had. It was all over the first concord thread. Huge discussion on there about this and how people said they weren't considered legit because they were not made at the same time the jams retroed in 09 even thou they have a tag that says it does. Actually that's what started the SDS and Air Randy sold fake topic...cause of these. I think some guy that bought that re-stock mid of last year tried to sell his to fight club and they turned him away. Ive seen a lot of jams cause I'm looking for one in a DS condition and all of them have at least some yellowing around the pods of the sole even in DS condition. The ones you have are fresh...like it was made in the mid 2011. Cant call legit or not just wanted to share some info.

EDIT: btw...look at how crooked the back pod is one the right shoe...its way off. I would say these are the 2011 that were made of extra materials and sold by SDS, Air Randy but wasn't authorized by Nike. 

Back
Top Bottom