Legit Check: Jordan 5 Raging Bull

@ tonykerf1Dont listen to them they didnt see the second pics the ones that are screen shotted look legit

Last edited:
@tonykerf1

Which pairs are you talking about?

The 2 pairs from the very beginning of the thread are FAKE, too fake to be true to be honest.

The most recent picture (as I have quoted) MIGHT be legit pairs, but still need you to provide the images of size tags of both shoes and box tag, and if possible, please post some detailed pictures as well.

Did the AJ 5 Raging bull ever came individually or always come with the black ones?

So here are two different pairs of Jordan V Raging Bull that I'm currently looking at. Are these pairs legit? If yes, how what's the fair price range for these shoes?

Thanks!

PAIR #1:

PAIR #2:

Again, please take note that these are two different pairs both DS condition. Please help me assess the authenticity of both pairs. THANKS!!!
both are fake for sure.. 

No problem. I remember a couple overseas dudes posting their pics and us US dudes being salty because we had to get the whole pack when we only wanted the red Vs.

The reason you don't see many listed these days are age since quantity has dried up and because people weren't on Euro releases like that a few years ago and these didn't sell out locally. People were more content with buying the pack and splitting or getting them on the Footlocker employee 50% back when it was happening almost monthly and when employees had a $2000/month savings limit vs the $500 they have now.

No problem. I remember a couple overseas dudes posting their pics and us US dudes being salty because we had to get the whole pack when we only wanted the red Vs.

The reason you don't see many listed these days are age since quantity has dried up and because people weren't on Euro releases like that a few years ago and these didn't sell out locally. People were more content with buying the pack and splitting or getting them on the Footlocker employee 50% back when it was happening almost monthly and when employees had a $2000/month savings limit vs the $500 they have now.
lol.. i copped a few pairs that way..ahh those were the days..I had a few good connects that managed at the lockers for a few.

Saw this thread I was wondering what's the going price for these now a days for a DS sz9.5.

These are not authentic. One easy way to tell is to look at the gap right under the first shoelace and the suede. It looks horrible and a little big in this picture. These don't even look suede. The netting looks weird and so does the tongue. 

Last edited:
This pack is legit ...people calling them fake were actually replying to the original post.

But what I really want to know is what was Linda's emergency and did Tony call her?

And these are fake also

...you guys would get much clearer answers and save yourselves confusion if you started your own threads.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom