Legit Check - Jordan 5 Raging Bull

Got them for a great price, paid $260. When they come I'm going to see whats up, have restored shoes before so I'm not worried. Will probably un-yellow them, repaint, and even re-dye if needed but the suede doesn't look to bad. Thanks for the confirmation though!

$260? I got a pair Worn 1x, no creasing, just dirty soles that I had to clean, for $320.. I feel like you should have looked for a little longer, just my opinion.

Well, considering these are one of my grails I'm okay with the price I paid. Better than most prices out there. Where'd you get your pair at? That's an amazing price. Wish I could of found a pair that cheap in that good of a condition.

$260? I got a pair Worn 1x, no creasing, just dirty soles that I had to clean, for $320.. I feel like you should have looked for a little longer, just my opinion.
I'm with you here bro.. These kids are off the hook these days..

I was actually looking for a few weeks, but I guess I didn't look hard enough. Just saw this pair on eBay last minute and thought it was a great price, $260. Guess I was wrong, lol. Thanks for the feedback, new to this stuff, usually just buy from friends and such. Will definitely take your guys' suggestion on searching longer and finding a better price next time I'm looking for a pair of kicks.

Back
Top Bottom