Legit Check: Jordan IV Breds SIze 7 mens

Also, it looks like it comes with white paper. The newer ones come with a black bag. I would say atay away. However, itnos good to et anothwr opinnion

I had already paid for the item and now the seller is trying to ignore my emails. Anyone dealt with PayPal in terms of buyer protection (I bought it off Paypal invoice)? After I told him they were fake, i don't think he shipped them so now I dont know how to claim on Paypal. He says he cant refund yet until funds go through on his side but on the receipt it says payment was instant because i paid with credit card.

I had already paid for the item and now the seller is trying to ignore my emails. Anyone dealt with PayPal in terms of buyer protection (I bought it off Paypal invoice)? After I told him they were fake, i don't think he shipped them so now I dont know how to claim on Paypal. He says he cant refund yet until funds go through on his side but on the receipt it says payment was instant because i paid with credit card.

hes trying to scam or get over on you.
log into paypal and file a claim. if you need help, call paypal and explain the situation.

call paypal and tell them the deal.. It may take a few weeks to get your refund but you should be fine in the end.. Just use this thread as proof they are fake if paypal asks.

Use a pic of a legit 4 tongue front and back.. the legit one will be shaped right and have the white tongue tag in the back. Your pair has misshaped tongues and a black tongue tag. This should also be enough proof for your claim.. 

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom