legit check jordan iv lacesunlimited, I bought these

These look good to me, please let me know

I cannot see the first pic that you posted b/c the controls on the wifi I am connected to.

For the Gallery:

XI:

Cool Greys: The PL should be a Cool Grey, not a metallic silver.

In General: "23" on back is squished. Not much more info needed.

Etc.

IV:

Netting is off.

No heel bump.
Etc.

* I could not see the second page either but I am going off of what I saw in your gallery's first page.

in the back of my mind i always knew, they were from kicksbay.com and there site was removed, the cav 4s were from mental kicks they better be real

the cement 4s from laces unlimited arent fake right?????????? im sweating, let me know

thanks any info is appreciated, my cav 4s were from mental kicks and the cement 4s from laces unilmited are real arent they?

I still need to know if the cement 4s were legit, i appreciate all the feedback, but the guy that said they are all fake except the cavs, was he including the 2012 cement 4s from lacesunlimited?

The cement 4s in the video look legit but the cement 4s with the nike air on the back dont look legit i dont ever remember the grey on the sole being so shiny

Sorry bro, everything in your gallery is fake, even the cavs(orange is off & heel bump not prominent enough), Only thing real is the cement IV in the video.

The only Authentic Jordans are the white cement in the video, and the Cavs in the gallery. The guy above me is wrong about the cavs.

Those cool grey knock offs don't even have patent leather. Its like a silver metallic type thing.

The white cements in the gallery are typical fakes, wrong shape, no heel bump, not enough speckles. Black cements are also typical, no heel bump, glossy midsole, bad shape.
the mars have a bad shape, crappy stitching, and are missing the little triangle plastic support piece from the front plastic eyestays.

Carbon fiber on ALL your 11's is painted on, and all of them have a bad shape, and shoddy quality/stitching.

Sorry man, i won't rub it in.

thank you for the checks, you are not rubbing it in, now I just got to figure out what to do with 8 pairs of fakes

I could be wrong about the cavs, but I doubt it, unless hong kong has a different release of cavs or something. I know this because my brother bought one from mental kicks & he compared it to the one from finishline, & the bump wasn't has prominent & orange is off, also the netting isn't as parallel with the cut. Look how the bump doesn't pass the bottom part of the sole, like in all the other IVs(OG & retros), mentalkicks cavs just comes up then goes in. Only way to see this is if you compare it to one you would get from an official nike retailer, or if you have another IV thats real, put the bottoms together, & you'll see what I mean. Also, if you know someone with the Cavs from official nike retailer, compare the orange color. My bro ended up getting a refund from mentalkicks. 

i compared to other ivs and do see the heel bump difference, i do not have another pair of cav 4s to compare to about the orange, thats pretty deceptive, they have a real quality feel to them

i compared to other ivs and do see the heel bump difference, i do not have another pair of cav 4s to compare to about the orange, thats pretty deceptive, they have a real quality feel to them
they could be thos "grey market" smeakers...

They wrote back today and said this:

Hi,
Thank you for your email. Everything we sell is 100% authentic. We apologize for any inconvenience brought to you. The reason of the difference is that US release and Asia release usually have minimal differences due to having different production periods. You may compare our pairs to any other big Asian websites' pairs. It will all be the same.

If you are not happy with them, please ship the shoes back, assuming they are unworn, complete with all original shoe box and accessories, and in original condition.

I dont know if i believe them, but compared to my other iv's the only differebce is the heel bump is a little off, i am not sure about the orange color difference because this is my only pair of cav 4's but I am currently working on some deals

Ya, idk if that's true or not, they said the same thing to my bro & some guy on you tube who got an obvious fake white cement iv, cause after my bro got his, we did lots of research. Also compare the netting with your other ivs, Im pretty sure your real ones are more parallel to the lower cut of the opening. In my opinion, id say their "grey". I also know they won't pay for return shipping, so we had to file a dispute through paypal. Goodluck bro, i really wouldn't know how to confirm if Asia or US releases are different, i guess you could tweet or email nike or something. Who knows they could be legit. lmk how it goes. 

Sorry to hear about all your bad cops, you should really just hang around eastbay and footlocker p, and most of the big retailers. Unless you want to put up a LC/PC on every shoe you want to buy..l

Mentalkicks is 100% legit. They do have alot of b-grades tho. Be everything is real. If you got it from there then u have nothing to worry about. If you are upset about them bieng possible b-grades. Send them back. Their customer service is good. I'm pretty sure they will even pay for the shipping back. Or just let you swap it for another pair. Know buncha ppl who copped from there.

Back
Top Bottom