**LEGIT CHECK** Jordan XI Bred

Looking for some expert advice on if these XI Breds are legit.  I'm alarmed because of two things: missing "XI" plastic box shield and the invoice is not like any other from Nike.  Please let me know your thoughts if these are authentic.  I can tell you that the shoes look and feel legit.  But the missing shield and invoice has me worried.  The invoice is weird cause there's no Nike logo but the address in the upper right is Nike's.  The black outed bottom portion says "Promo Returns 4775 Tuggle Road Memphis TN 38118" which is the regular BRD Direct Nike Shipping address when ordering from Nike.com.  I don't plan on contacting the seller about the missing shield and strange invoice until I get some advice from NTers.

Looking forward to your advice.

Thanks,

K

Thanks. Any guess on why the invoice is so strange? Have you seen an invoice like that before? I can guess reasons on why there's no box shield. I've got no reasoning for the strange invoice.

Legit I have yet to see a fake pair with that size sticker in the shoe. 

Take a good look at JB quality at its best. the White sole comes to a point on one of shoes and not the other. look at the pic of the back of the shoes.

pssst thats cuz a 13 year old made them.

BRD Direct invoice is probably legit from Nike (Blue Ribbon, former name). Just got another invoice like that from NDC today with the Kobe Hyper Grapes.

Back
Top Bottom