legit check- og 13s black/red

help me out NT, 3 more days till the auction is over so i wanna win it if its legit!!

Those XIIIs are legit.  Shoe tag is good, box tag is good, correct materials and shape.  I'd get tagged pics just to be safe.

i just message the guy so hopefully he does some tagged pictures for me cause its a deal for me right now!

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

yea legit.

those look like stock photos so make sure to get some tagged/dated pics.

well the guy dont wanna send me extra pictures but said his feed back was real good on ebay!!

I just saw the auction bro if i were u i would just bid. The seller's feedback is 100% positive with almost 900 feedbacks and he claims that theyre authentic or 300x times money back.

Tagged pics would definitely help. Try to check out the shoes he's sold in the past. I've read multiple positive reviews under 100% feedback sellers that were selling fakes. Even if a couple are legit, view all auctions that still have links and see if they are indeed legit. After that, make an educated guess.

you are most likely good to go. I buy shoes all the time on the bay and feedback is usually a good indicator of quality.

Those are legit

-tongue is right size and material
-Tongue is tilted to side, all 13's are like this
-Hologram is real
-The "dot pattern" on the bottom is the right color
-The hologram/air bubble on bottom is right color
-Perfect suede
-Nice leather on toebox, not crumbly fake leather
-Jumpman symbol on the tongue is right size
-Ankle are cut at the right angle
-Take is correct

I have these exact shoes and everything matches up, your're good to go