Legit check og bred xi sz 7.5

I'm thinking of buying these and everything looks good but the jump man seems to be too high. I thought the ball is suppose View media item 605936to be in between the 2 and 3. Sorry for flash on a few of the pics but please let me know what you think.

I'm thinking of buying these and everything looks good but the jump man seems to be too high. I thought the ball is suppose to be in between the 2 and 3. Sorry for flash on a few of the pics but please let me know what you think.

I'm waiting on a pic of the carbon but can I get some responses from the pics available?

Thanks. I got these for and I think they look really good for there age. They are brand new. I wanted these so bad back in 96 but my parents just bought me concords and parents didn't buy there kids every single thing they wanted back then.

Last edited:
those are great and are super legit, the OG carbon fiber is almost white compared to retro CF and the PL looks great with that OG white (where its cut), you got a good deal and enjoy them confidently

thanks alot. i was pretty sure they were legit but the jumpman up so high on the shoes threw me off a little.  to me everything looked how it should the carbon on the og's looks so different than what they use today. i always thought the ball is suppose to be between the 2 and 3 but im sure there are always some flaws or maybe on the retros its suppose to be there. thanks again and yeah i feel like i got a great deal. i definatly will just put them away and not wear them.

Look at the snubby *** jordan head on the outsole. I'd say def fake, unless you can take a picture of the cf with flash so we can tell the texture.

Authentic.

Patent leather has a white cut

CF is perfect, the same flat texture like all original 11s.

tag in 3rd space.

I just wanted more pics to be safe than sorry.

Back
Top Bottom