Legit Check Olympic VII Samples

I got these from a friend but they belonged to his brother a while back. he has no idea where they came from.

I have heard of samples with 23 on the back...but you tell me.

wow everything is leather.. can you take a pic of the size tag more precisely? I can't see the lettering.

I owned a pair of 04's and the lining of the toecap and the midsole connects.. I'd say Legit but can someone else confirm?

100% Fake

Yes, there is a pair of sample Olympic VIIs with the 23 ...and they do have the textured leather ...but these are not them.

Here is the authentic pair owned by Phase2x -to my knowledge they're the only pair that exists:

Ah, I see. The material connecting the midsole and the toe cap becomes very thin.. Also the legs on the jumpman on the wings looks small on the fakes..

Originally Posted by johnandrew07

Ah, I see. The material connecting the midsole and the toe cap becomes very thin.. Also the legs on the jumpman on the wings looks small on the fakes..

nevermind all that. the 23 on the legit pair is white as opposed to the variant pair which has gold.

also you mentioned the jumpman on the wings being different but did you notice the background of the jumpman on the wings are black on your pair and white on the real ones? dead give away when doing side by sides.
roll.gif

one more thing i noticed. the middle silver piece doesnt connect to the midsole on the fakes. there is a cm of space between the silver part and the midsole. check if you can see what im talking about.

AfjDz21CIAAGoC2.gif

you wear them with a long pair of jeans covering all that nonsense and you should be good. nobody will know and you dont have to worry about ruining your kicks.
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom