Legit check on 2009 Space Jams

Morning NT fam,

Definitely need some help here in authenticating a pair of 2009 Space Jams. Caught this ad via craigslist. Seller reached out, and has openly accommodated my request with pictures and shooting any angles needed.

If this can pass the legit check, it'll definitely be a huge gift to myself for my birthday.
Thanks in advance!

Pictures seller took upon my request:

View media item 749335View media item 749336View media item 749337View media item 749338View media item 749339View media item 749340View media item 749341View media item 749342View media item 749352

Pictures listed on post:

View media item 749343View media item 749345View media item 749346View media item 749347View media item 749348

Last edited:
grey market, soles too icey and the patent cut is too high, 09s have very little patent leather near the toe where it dips down and comes across the toe and a shoe 4 years old will be yellowed even if DS.

I had that "too good to be true" moment. The seller had mentioned he shrink raps his shoes and maintains their condition. Thanks for the input rcjbbp1313, very helpful.

grey market, soles too icey and the patent cut is too high, 09s have very little patent leather near the toe where it dips down and comes across the toe and a shoe 4 years old will be yellowed even if DS.
Hes right

is it just me, or is the left shoe bigger than the right?
laugh.gif

^^^^^^ this right here is BS with that shrink wrap ish this will not keep authentic J's from yellowing. i think we need to embrace the yellowing theres nothing wrong with it embrace it. translucent soles will not stay(icy) that way forever

Last edited:
Only place to buy Jordan 11s online is Flightclub.com if your trying somewhere else jus to save a few bucks chances are your gonna get some bootlegs.

@Jdfrenchbread23 common sense, and knowledge cant save u these days when buying online from some random reseller today. With the new SUPER PERFECT bootlegs and all the "unauthorized" Jordans going around today its impossible to be able to know what your getting from someone. All the common sense in the world wont help you if someone sends you a different shoe than whats in the picture. Theres endless amounts of things crooks can do to fool you. Just spend some time on youtube.

Only way to be 100% sure when you order online is when you order from an "authorized" Nike dealer. Im not saying you cant find good deals online, i know u can find plenty of good legit dealers online. Im just saying the only way you can know for sure before you get it is to order from the authorized Nike dealers or from Flightclub.com

@Jdfrenchbread23 common sense, and knowledge cant save u these days when buying online from some random reseller today. With the new SUPER PERFECT bootlegs and all the "unauthorized" Jordans going around today its impossible to be able to know what your getting from someone. All the common sense in the world wont help you if someone sends you a different shoe than whats in the picture. Theres endless amounts of things crooks can do to fool you. Just spend some time on youtube.
I do agree but as stated by JD just use a little common sense it goes a long way. No reason to pay that FC price if you dont have too... Ask for CLEAR detailed pix WITH DATED TAGS.. KNOW yourself EXACTLY what you are looking for, and dont fall for that "GREAT DEAL", ALWAYS pay with PP and you should be fine.. LC FIRST if you have any doubt, then pull the trigger. If what you bought does not show up you can get your $$$ back..

IMHO Ebay is still the #1 spot to find what you need..You just gotta dig a little..

@Timmybrixxx i guess it just varies from person to person and shoe to shoe and what your price range is. Personally i think any retro Jordans that i can get for 300$ or less from Flightclub is a good deal IMO.

@Timmybrixxx i guess it just varies from person to person and shoe to shoe and what your price range is. Personally i think any retro Jordans that i can get for 300$ or less from Flightclub is a good deal IMO.
I suppose, but like I and Timmy said, common sense can go a long way. And even if they send you a different shoe you're already covered as far as eBay/PayPal goes cause item you received wasn't as described. As far as setting 300 as the cap, for someone who's been doing this for a long time that just sounds preposterous to me. I've really been taking it easy as far as buying goes this past year because I've been fortunate enough to have hunted down most of the pairs I've wanted over the past 10+ years so maybe prices are that hi, but 2-3 years ago, and even last year for that matter, I didn't pay anywhere near that much for any single pair of Jordan's. Back in 2010 before the cool greys dropped I remember going on buying spree buying any 11 that could. I scored a pair of worn once 2009 space jams for 230 and a pair of 2000 space jams for 190 and although used I was still able to sell them for 265 a year later. But paying 300 for any shoe released in the past year or so? Count me out. I even got a pair of very near deadstock LS tour yellow 4 from back in 2006 for 170 not even a year ago and these shoes didnt even paint chipping yet. Although the eBay seller did list them as "Jordan 4 taxi's" haha

@Jdfrenchbread23 i agree with u 100% but the shoe game has changed ALOT in just the past year and right now with th new SUPER PERFECT bootlegs theyre selling for $150 right now on these rep sites and with the rep sites selling what they claim to be "AUTHENTICS" ive just seen WAY too much on YouTube. Its dangerous out there right now. I just rsvp to finishline now

They better not be on NT with that ish
laugh.gif

@Jdfrenchbread23 i agree with u 100% but the shoe game has changed ALOT in just the past year and right now with th new SUPER PERFECT bootlegs theyre selling for $150 right now on these rep sites and with the rep sites selling what they claim to be "AUTHENTICS" ive just seen WAY too much on YouTube. Its dangerous out there right now. I just rsvp to finishline now
I'm mostly into pre-2009 releases so I'm pretty much set as far as avoiding GMs on a large scale goes and I'm not really a fan of any of the new retro+ color ways

@jdfrenchbread23 i hear ya man. I personally am just the opposite i dont want a shoe that was made more than 2-3 years ago. I mostly just like the OG colorways myself. But u know when u got tons of people out here knowingly paying $150 for a bootleg then something is up.

@jdfrenchbread23 i hear ya man. I personally am just the opposite i dont want a shoe that was made more than 2-3 years ago. I mostly just like the OG colorways myself. But u know when u got tons of people out here knowingly paying $150 for a bootleg then something is up.
So true. It's a different game

i wonder what goes through people's minds when they do this cause you have to:

- purchase the GM shoe

- shrink wrap the shoe when it comes in

- take pictures of the shrink wrapped shoe

- take the shrink wrap off and take more pictures

this whole process is hilarious 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom