Legit Check on allretrojordans.com

I am looking at purchasing a few retros and came across this site. Seems legit to me but when I searched it I wasn't able to find anything on them. Anyone have any experience with them?

www.allretrojordans.com

Thanks
Liam

Thanks, they have some decent prices. Do you know anyone who has purchased from them?

FreshOutDaBox, have you purchased from them? Thinking about going for it this weekend.

Site screams fake...almost full size run on db 4s full siz run on all 11s(even if its on gs sizes).....Don't do it fam they look shady as ****.

I hate to disagree with the two of you above but you are both wrong www.allretrojordans.com  is a legit website. I've bought from them before and I've received my orders without a problem. I think they just don't update the sizes on their website as often as they should but they certainly sell authentic sneakers. They accept all major credit cards, visa, mastercard, amex etc. You have to be a legit company to be able to do that. Your average internet Joe Blow can set up a PayPal account in minutes but to have an actual account to accept credit cards is another story. But again, my dealings with them have all been on point.

Enjoy!

Ok I am completely stuck now, can you post pictures of shoes that you have purchased from them???? Really don't want to be ripped off.

I also notice they have an instagram with some tagged pics, @allretrojordans.com

How do these look?

I hate to disagree with the two of you above but you are both wrong www.allretrojordans.com is a legit website. I've bought from them before and I've received my orders without a problem. I think they just don't update the sizes on their website as often as they should but they certainly sell authentic sneakers. They accept all major credit cards, visa, mastercard, amex etc. You have to be a legit company to be able to do that. Your average internet Joe Blow can set up a PayPal account in minutes but to have an actual account to accept credit cards is another story. But again, my dealings with them have all been on point.

Enjoy!

lol?

I can take a credit card on my iPhone dude.

Sorry to mess your fantasy about REAL shoes dipsneaks but you bought high quality grey market pairs.

check the instagram pics

CLEAR ICY SOLE XI'S (boths space jams and concords)???
DB 4S with too small of a superman tag
white pods on concords on the sole are completely off

maybe you should check your sneaker knowledge before someone else spends their money on grey market pairs.As i said before STAY AWAY.Sorry dipsneaks you paid for high quality replicas-grey market pairs.

Last edited:
Sorry to mess your fantasy about REAL shoes dipsneaks but you bought high quality grey market pairs.

check the instagram pics

CLEAR ICY SOLE XI'S (boths space jams and concords)???
DB 4S with too small of a superman tag
white pods on concords on the sole are completely off

maybe you should check your sneaker knowledge before someone else spends their money on grey market pairs.As i said before STAY AWAY.Sorry dipsneaks you paid for high quality replicas-grey market pairs.
You can make all the ascertains you want about what I paid for but I am telling you what I received and what I paid for. I have multiple pairs of shoes from various stores and websites. All the shoes I received from them are an exact match. There is absolutely nothing off about any of the shoes they have sent me. I don't know if you have such stores as Footlocker or Champs in Greece but we have them where I live and I've gotten at least one pair of all shoes I've bought online from these stores first before I cop online. The shoes I received from every website I've ever used always match up to what I've gotten from the stores so if the stores here are selling "grey market" pairs then maybe you have a point but I know that's not true Footlocker and Champs don't sell replicas. I think you need to check your sneaker knowledge and assumptions at the door before you try coming at me like you can tell me what I've bought. 

All this stuff you wrote is questionable because you are making assumptions. One, clear icy soles could be because the pictures you have seen are of older shoes. They did have camera's in 2009 and 2011. How do you know those photos weren't taken a long time ago? I don't see time stamps. The db4 tag looks fine to me but I don't have db4s from the store as I was unable to get a pair and I doubt you ever got one from a store in Greece as they didn't drop there so you can't be no expert. And that said i'm done. You can believe what you want. You can buy where you choose to but don't try questioning me about what I paid for because I always buy from local stores first before I cop online to give me a reference point and these guys have always come through with proper stuff.

lol?

I can take a credit card on my iPhone dude.
That's nice, try scamming people and see how long you will be able to do that with your iphone. Also, when you process the charge does your customer see your company name only on their credit card statement or do they see the third party company who is actually doing the charge? That's how you tell you are dealing with a real company and not some guy with a iPhone trying something. lol.

Last edited:

Im a bit of a rookie here and have been scammed before, what the verdict?
If you consider yourself a rookie you probably should do as I did long ago. Start out by buying in store only till you get familiar with how things are actually suppose to be then buy online. I personally wouldn't put much weight into anything anyone says online. I would rather know for fact myself. Just like these guys here are trying to tell me I don't know my sneakers even though I have went to great lengths to ensure I only have the best in my collection. I know what I know and nothing they say holds any weight because I have done my due diligence lol. So I say don't buy until you know for a fact. Forget the pictures etc. Get real pairs from retail first and foremost! 

You can make all the ascertains you want about what I paid for but I am telling you what I received and what I paid for. I have multiple pairs of shoes from various stores and websites. All the shoes I received from them are an exact match. There is absolutely nothing off about any of the shoes they have sent me. I don't know if you have such stores as Footlocker or Champs in Greece but we have them where I live and I've gotten at least one pair of all shoes I've bought online from these stores first before I cop online. The shoes I received from every website I've ever used always match up to what I've gotten from the stores so if the stores here are selling "grey market" pairs then maybe you have a point but I know that's not true Footlocker and Champs don't sell replicas. I think you need to check your sneaker knowledge and assumptions at the door before you try coming at me like you can tell me what I've bought. 

All this stuff you wrote is questionable because you are making assumptions. One, clear icy soles could be because the pictures you have seen are of older shoes. They did have camera's in 2009 and 2011. How do you know those photos weren't taken a long time ago? I don't see time stamps. The db4 tag looks fine to me but I don't have db4s from the store as I was unable to get a pair and I doubt you ever got one from a store in Greece as they didn't drop there so you can't be no expert. And that said i'm done. You can believe what you want. You can buy where you choose to but don't try questioning me about what I paid for because I always buy from local stores first before I cop online to give me a reference point and these guys have always come through with proper stuff.

lol.you REALLY don't know sneakers fam.Another well-respected member already came to support my sayings and many more would if they even care.Waiting for any argument but you have none.Maybe its your site(or your friend's after all). OP STAY AWAY.

Whether or not the site sells GM shoes or not, what he's saying is that in his opinion the shoes he got from This site matched the in store pairs he got from retail stores. If I were you dipsneaks I'd post pic of the shoes you got so they can see what you got as far as quality goes.

OP if you're worried about getting GM shoes I'd stay away from any non Nike approved retailers. If you don't mind GM shoes then wait till dipsneaks post pics of his shoes from this site so you can judge the quality yourself.

I posted pics of the breds I bought from this site on another thread. They're legit, nuff said

Whether or not the site sells GM shoes or not, what he's saying is that in his opinion the shoes he got from This site matched the in store pairs he got from retail stores. If I were you dipsneaks I'd post pic of the shoes you got so they can see what you got as far as quality goes.

OP if you're worried about getting GM shoes I'd stay away from any non Nike approved retailers. If you don't mind GM shoes then wait till dipsneaks post pics of his shoes from this site so you can judge the quality yourself.
yeaahh dispsneak must post a pics of what he got in this site! :)))

Back
Top Bottom