legit check on Carolina 11s low top! paranoid hoping these are authentic!!

View media item 656503View media item 656504View media item 656505View media item 656506View media item 656507View media item 656508View media item 656509View media item 656510View media item 656511View media item 656513View media item 656515
Hey what's up fam so I finally bought my self a pair of 11 lows! Pretty excited about my purchase but I am worried about authenticity. Everything looks right except the size tag(which I could be wrong) and also the carbon fiber. Carbon fiber does look like carbon fiber has that weird texture. I owned a pair of space jams So I know. What worries me though is that it feels like a flat surface when I go to rub my finger across it. Stitching is perfect all around the shoe. Leather on tongue is perfect. Let me know what you think fam! Could these be B grades?!!?

Thanks fam and I just sent them out to get restored I will post updated pics of them. Im also ordering laces from fully laced!

100% legit fam
- Correct columbia blue patent leathers & white mesh uppers, with columbia blue/white contrast stitchings (should be)
- Correct placement of the columbia blue lace tags between the 3rd lace column (positioned between the 3rd laceloops)
- Correct 5 white laceloop/columns & top lace column is positioned below the ankle liners (should be) highs have 6 lace columns
- Correct white phlyon midsoles which end at slight points when ending at the milky toe caps (should be)
- Correct placement of the size tags & style # is correct for columbia blue 11 lows
- Correct double columbia blue contrast stitching wrapping around the patent leather's (should be)
- Correct white sock liners & rounded heel tabs with a silver jumpmans (should be)
- Correct white lining behind/piping overlapping the mesh tongues & columbia blue jumpman on the inner tongue tags
- Correct points on the midsoles & outsoles which are perfectly centered witg the dip of the patent leather (should be)

You are amazing man honestly wow so detailed I learn from every post you comment on. Thanks for taking your time to comment and view every picture posted. Hope everything is going well! Have a great weekend.

You are amazing man honestly wow so detailed I learn from every post you comment on. Thanks for taking your time to comment and view every picture posted. Hope everything is going well! Have a great weekend.
Well damb thanks alot fam, i appreciate your compliment it means im doing my part in this forum. You also have a great weekend to bruh, & hit us with an update after the restoration fam!!!

Back
Top Bottom