Legit Check on Concord 11 2018 pair

L/C on these? Felt a little uneasy when I bought these as I bought them off someone on OfferUp. Looked at a couple videos and cannot come to a clear answer to if they are or not. Help would be appreciated so I know if I need to get money back!!!! Let me know if you need more photos.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    320.4 KB · Views: 12
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    407.4 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    363.3 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    403.8 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    314.9 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    398 KB · Views: 18
L/C on these? Felt a little uneasy when I bought these as I bought them off someone on OfferUp. Looked at a couple videos and cannot come to a clear answer to if they are or not. Help would be appreciated so I know if I need to get money back!!!! Let me know if you need more photos.
I agree with JRepp, these look authentic imo. The lace straps are positioned correctly, the outsoles look like they should with the jumpman & heel pods/ white ovals sitting in the correct areas. The carbon fiber definitely looks legit and the heels with the 45 look like they should with the ankle collars being the right thickness. Patent leather looks to be the correct height and has the widow peaks that the 2018's have. I'd say you're good to go with this particular pair.

Back
Top Bottom