Legit Check on Jordan 11 Bred in Hand! Lots of Pics!

Wondering what your thoughts are on these? They have been worn 5x so may be tough to tell with the 23s. Also dates on inside tag are 7/11/12 and 10/08/12. Had the box but can't find it right now.

Thanks a lot. Always so paranoid about fakes.

Yeah imma say GMs too.. 23s are wrong, toe caps are butched, collars look fat, midsoles are rounded off, one of the CFs look backwards etc. Find the box and I bet the writing on the paper is too dark.

Last edited:
Thanks, what do you mean by "cg"? Also have the trees and they are spot on from what I can tell. I'm still not sure,  could you explain whats wrong with the 23s? I've seen some pretty stretched out ones but compared these to gamma blues that I have from footlocker and they dimensions are identical.

Not questioning your opinion, just want to educate myself more.

Thanks

Thanks, what do you mean by "cg"? Also have the trees and they are spot on from what I can tell. I'm still not sure,  could you explain whats wrong with the 23s? I've seen some pretty stretched out ones but compared these to gamma blues that I have from footlocker and they dimensions are identical.

Not questioning your opinion, just want to educate myself more.

Thanks
CGs was a typo.I meant CF... I'm 99.1% sure these are reps..yes the 23 is stretched a little but it's the wrong 23..the actual spacing in the font itself is wrong and was from day 1. It's a small detail but a big tell. Just look through some of the older 11 posts you will see what I mean.

Also don't forget to rep the peeps who you feel helped you..little green thumbs up.

Last edited:
If this helps here is a comparison to same gamma blues that are 100% legit. Not seeing any difference here.

Don't want to accuse a guy of selling grey markets unless I'm sure, do the new pictures help?

Don't want to accuse a guy of selling grey markets unless I'm sure, do the new pictures help?
yea they help to confirm they are GMs. The 23s are different as stated above. Look at the negative spacing.. fat collars and tongues. An your boy probably "lost" the paper bc that's an easy tell. I'm 99.7% they are GMs..

yea they help to confirm they are GMs. The 23s are different as stated above. Look at the negative spacing.. fat collars and tongues. An your boy probably "lost" the paper bc that's an easy tell. I'm 99.7% they are GMs..
i'd take timmy's word for it and call out the seller.

They are grey markets, like what everyone else already stated patent leather too high 23 is wrong..

Back
Top Bottom