LEGIT CHECK on Jordan 3 Retro 88 !!!

Hey guys, needed some pointers on whether or not these Jordan 3 Retro 88's are 100% authentic and legit like the seller is saying. My gut feeling is yes but I always like to double, triple, and quadruple check on NT. Too many fakes of these have been popping up since their release last year and it's ridiculous. Thank you in advance to all, and please support how they are or aren't by describing.

Get more pics. But these aren't looking so good right now. The eprint doesn't look correct as well as the cut. I think I also see some red bleeding onto the stitching around the front eyelets. Get another pic of a close up of the eyelets in the light, close ups of the tongues, and the QC stamp on the inside of the lid of the box.

These are not authentic. The elephant print is just bad and the tongue is sloppy. 

Yup these are fake

- The EP is jsut totally off and its cut looks a bit high

- The tongue cut also looks a bit sloopy from these pics

- The stitching on the side by the lace holes goes end to end. Not suppose to do that on legits

Def fake the cut on the EP is bad and you can notice on the left shoe the tongue is choppy along the top

Definitely still need better pics. They might be ok. Close ups of the jumpman on the tongue and the eyelets to see if there's any bleeding on the stitching around it.

Back
Top Bottom