Legit CHeck on Jordan 4's

Hey guys the seller for these is sellin these to me for $40. But are these the box the 4's came in and have these ever released indivually and not in the CDP pack? I know its only one pic but the seller wont send me anymore. Help me please.
3kb3od3p85Oe5Tf5R6a1j3aafdef735fb1b72.jpg

It's pretty hard to tell from that picture (the black sole does look a little too shiney though), but if the seller isn't willing to give more/better pics & would take $40 for them, logic leans toward  them being fake.

Maybe worth the risk though (?). Your call, but I would pass in this situation

maybe someone more knowledgeable will be able to tell.  Good luck

IF they are $40.00 and look like that, I would take them. I mean they are most likely fake, but no one would care.

definitely fake. midsole paint is too glossy, shape looks off, cant see too much more since the pic is so small
last time these released (not cdp) was in 99, they came with a grey box, and ds should run for at least 350

First and foremost, ask for more pics and have them tagged. 

Secondly, from what I can see from these pics, you have some FAKE IV's there.  Tongue is too squared, shape of the shoe is incorrect, midsole is too glossy/shiny.

fake. The heel is too box shaped. Also, the nettin is misshaped. $40 is too cheap for a DS pair of IV

Definitely fake.The plastic shoe lace tabs look way too big.The shape and quality is way off.Black paint on midsole is too shiny.

FIRST OFF.... that box is from the XIII XIV's. last time they released was in the CDP pack. If he's selling you the 99's then they go for $500 DS . IF he was selling you the 99's theyd come in the black and CEMENT box. And secondly.. $40.. Cmon now. any jordans for $60 or less in 7+/10 condition are fake. definately fakes.

Back
Top Bottom