Legit check on Lebron 9 Big Bangs

Are these legit?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just a simple legit check. Worn a few times. Can't be too careful....thanks fam!

seems fake to me, look at the shape of the shoe and heel tab creasing like that so bad. to make sure it's legit or not just look at the bottom sole of the shoes (fake one have different colour between upper and lower part)

seems fake to me, look at the shape of the shoe and heel tab creasing like that so bad. to make sure it's legit or not just look at the bottom sole of the shoes (fake one have different colour between upper and lower part)

Thank you. I will request additional pics of the soles.

legit.

Shape is on point

the wing/mesh material looks right

the laces are proper thickness

the soles look fine

the insoles and lining look exactly as they should.

legit.
Shape is on point
the wing/mesh material looks right
the laces are proper thickness
the soles look fine
the insoles and lining look exactly as they should.

Thanks for your thoughts. I noticed you posted some pics of yours in the IX thread and people were giving you some flak for dirty soles. (aka you wear them) Do yours have any of that creasing around the inner liner/ankle area?

do you mean the wrinkles circled here?

if so, they come deadstock like that, i guess it has to do with the galaxy print being applied a different way than other lebron 9 linings.

11gk3t2.jpg

do you mean the wrinkles circled here?
if so, they come deadstock like that, i guess it has to do with the galaxy print being applied a different way than other lebron 9 linings.
11gk3t2.jpg

Yes that was exactly what I was talking about. Thank you very much for taking the time to help me out. 8)

these look legit. I can tell that the soles are not two-tone like how they are on fakes. like t.h.b. said, the creasing on the rear is normal.

Back
Top Bottom