Legit Check on Nike Air Yeezy Black & Pink

These are a sz 11 and do not come with the original box or the lace locks...Let me know what you guys think. THANKS!

2s5zno2.png

2eg8nps.png

wmcw8m.png

213i1s7.png

look fake to me. material on sides and toe box looks like canvas. also the 'Y' print on the leather around the back and sides should be the same color as the leather around it. you can see how it is a much lighter shade than the material around it. thats just my .02 buddy the pics aren't extremely close and thats my opinion to the best of my knowledge.. good luck!

Originally Posted by 23 grappler

look fake to me. material on sides and toe box looks like IS canvas.
also if the perforation (holes) on the tongue are really close together then its not real.... and this pic looks like the perforation is too close. no one would be able to tell when they are on your feet (trust me, i know from experience
wink.gif
) but that canvas is a DEAD give away.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by 23 grappler

look fake to me. material on sides and toe box looks like IS canvas.
also if the perforation (holes) on the tongue are really close together then its not real.... and this pic looks like the perforation is too close. no one would be able to tell when they are on your feet (trust me, i know from experience
wink.gif
) but that canvas is a DEAD give away.
thanks buddy, i should've been more sure of myself. thanks for teaching me something about the holes on the tongue too!

Back
Top Bottom