Legit check. Oregon duck 5

Were there 2 different versions made? One by doernbaucher and another by tinker hatfield? This is the story the seller is pitching me

All these shoes pictured above are fake..If you're not paying about 5k and buying from a VERY VERY VERY reliable source such as a UO football player or teammate, coach, NIKE rep etc. They are Fakes..Plain and simple. There are ONLY about 100 Legit pairs on the planet.

Last edited:
lol @ the story the seller's trying to pitch you. No, DB had no part in producing any Oregon pairs. Almost all the pairs out there are fake, except those that are from players themselves. The leather on this pair is all wrong anyway. 100% fugazi.

Ahahaha! Sellers are fiends out here! These are def fake
All these shoes are fake..If you're not paying about 5k and buying from a VERY VERY VERY reliable source such as a UO football player or teammate, coach, NIKE rep etc. They are Fakes..Plain and simple. There are ONLY about 100 Legit pairs on the planet.
We can't save everyone. On Instagram I see people buying these from sellers for $400, people like to think they found an insane steal.

We can't save everyone. On Instagram I see people buying these from sellers for $400, people like to think they found an insane steal.
Agreed and Repped fam. Reason why the closet collector still has some business

Agreed and Repped fam. Reason why the closet collector still has some business
Sadly, no matter what we do to destroy his reputation, his social media outlets, etc., there's still his loyal customer base. Can't wait for the day that these loyal customers bring their shoes to Flightclub/RIF LA for consignment and get told they're fake 
laugh.gif

Sadly, no matter what we do to destroy his reputation, his social media outlets, etc., there's still his loyal customer base. Can't wait for the day that these loyal customers bring their shoes to Flightclub/RIF LA for consignment and get told they're fake :lol:
hahaha I know, would LOVE to see their faces..

smh 99.99% of these out there are fake. my friend got these some how and i didnt see them in person but im 100 they are fake lol

Yeah thanks I kinda figured that.. Thankfully I checked with u guys first he said all he wanted were those purple and cement 2s for them that's what raised the red flag to me..

I just got a pairing Oregon 5s, I understand from what you are saying they are very likely fake, but I'd like to think against that. I've looked at just about everything that could possibly be faked and everything looks good except the sample code. I'm not sure what it should look like, but it looks hand written in pen. Can anyone help me out here?! Please!!!

I just got mine, not sure what to make of them,What do I look for? They are definitely a fine suede, color looks good, airbags are a tinted white on tubes, O looks good, the tounge and toe box have the 3M, tag looks good, quality is insanely good, they are Very Heavy,sample Code under only one of the soles, and feather print on insole and inner lining is good and thick..... Don't really know what else to look for... hELP PLEASE!

I just got a pairing Oregon 5s, I understand from what you are saying they are very likely fake, but I'd like to think against that. I've looked at just about everything that could possibly be faked and everything looks good except the sample code. I'm not sure what it should look like, but it looks hand written in pen. Can anyone help me out here?! Please!!!

I just got mine, not sure what to make of them,What do I look for? They are definitely a fine suede, color looks good, airbags are a tinted white on tubes, O looks good, the tounge and toe box have the 3M, tag looks good, quality is insanely good, they are Very Heavy,sample Code under only one of the soles, and feather print on insole and inner lining is good and thick..... Don't really know what else to look for... hELP PLEASE!
Cant help unless u post pics. Where did u purchase shoes? How much were they? timmybrixxx timmybrixxx agsz agsz @from88til@PmpDaddyRobFord

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom