Legit Check Please:Air Jordan XI Bred OGs on Ebay

I recently spotted two OG Breds on ebay but I want to seek opinions on their authenticity. The price is tolerable but I have reservations due to some issues.

Here is the first one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130791407157?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

Red flags: New seller, no feedbacks, item is in Korea but ships using USPS, box seems shorter and no signs of fading on the out soles.

Here's the second:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181006473482?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Thank you in advance! I appreciate all the help!

Thank you for your inputs! Does that mean the misaligned horns at the heel/back of the left shoe may actually exist on legit OGs? I did some research and found an interesting pic from a CDP showing misaligned horns at the heel. I am not sure if this can possibly happen to OGs considering the better quality back in the day

Thank you for your inputs! Does that mean the misaligned horns at the heel/back of the left shoe may actually exist on legit OGs? I did some research and found an interesting pic from a CDP showing misaligned horns at the heel. I am not sure if this can possibly happen to OGs considering the better quality back in the day
I don't think that has much to do whether the shoe is legit or not, that's more of a quality control issue. 

I was thinking the same too, I may be just too perfectionist. I still wonder what the others think though

My space jams from 2000 have this issue. My original 1995 concords have this issue, my original columbia 11's have this issue.

Don't worry about it lol.

looks good.

i copped a pair in the same condition last year. be careful of sole separation on your first few wears. i was lucky, on my way home back from work my sole completely fell off (just the red part) several steps from my front door. easy fix, so don't panic. :smile:

i paid 40% of the price that first ebayer is charging, shipped to aus.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom