Legit Check please Jordab 11 Bred

1st pic I looked at was production tag and didn't need to look at anything after that. A retro 11 produced in under a month? They are fake

Actually I'm pretty sure these are legit. Can you get a better pic of the whole backs and a pic of the box paper

Judging from the soles and the visibility or lack there of, of the jump man, I'm leaning legit

1st pic I looked at was production tag and didn't need to look at anything after that. A retro 11 produced in under a month? They are fake
Not exactly shordy. A pair a breds on here were passed as authentic by reputable NTers and the production was two weeks. besides the tag, these really dont look bad. 23 isnt bad even though these are worn. your good to go.

Theres no box just the shoes itself, thats why if you need more photos to look for authenticity, just let me know. Thank you

hahaha dude.. that's not for the whole run of kicks...just a particular size.. not to mention different factories produce them so maybe it only took a month for this factory to fulfill its order.. I wouldn't fail a shoe on that alone if everything else matchs.

PS I would also say legit but a paper in box shot would help be 100%

Last edited:
hahaha dude.. that's not for the whole run of kicks...just a particular size.. not to mention different factories produce them so maybe it only took a month for this factory to fulfill its order.. I wouldn't fail a shoe on that alone if everything else matchs.

PS I would also say legit but a paper in box shot would help be 100%

Thanks, but no box on this one.

I have a size 10.5, Brand New In Box - Deadstock. Just sayin' 
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

Not exactly shordy. A pair a breds on here were passed as authentic by reputable NTers and the production was two weeks. besides the tag, these really dont look bad. 23 isnt bad even though these are worn. your good to go.

2 weeks? I'm just sayin I haven't seen a legit pair made in under a month. Most fakes I seen wit tha short production like that.

Original poster, my fault if these do turn out to be legit. Me personally I wouldn't have wasted my time after seein that production tag but others say it's not that big of a deal

Back
Top Bottom