Legit Check Please! KOBE VI

What's up NT! I had my gf snipe bid on a pair of Kobe VI's for me, but before I go ahead and complete the transaction I needed some feedback from you guys. Did Nike ever come out with this colorway? I asked the seller to send me some personal pictures of the shoes and not stock photos but he has yet to respond. Thanks in advance!

%24(KGrHqJ,!i!E1Kst+fC7BNYV6)l,Eg~~_12.JPG

What's up NT! I had my gf snipe bid on a pair of Kobe VI's for me, but before I go ahead and complete the transaction I needed some feedback from you guys. Did Nike ever come out with this colorway? I asked the seller to send me some personal pictures of the shoes and not stock photos but he has yet to respond. Thanks in advance!

%24(KGrHqJ,!i!E1Kst+fC7BNYV6)l,Eg~~_12.JPG

they havent released that colorway before. Ive never seen that before or even heard of it being a release anytime soon. I am going to say not legit.

they havent released that colorway before. Ive never seen that before or even heard of it being a release anytime soon. I am going to say not legit.

Thanks! I'm still on the fence on these however because the link you sent me, the swoosh is actually white.

Thanks! I'm still on the fence on these however because the link you sent me, the swoosh is actually white.

No by the pictures these are not real, and the pictures on kb24 are the same shoe that was a GR but the finished product was differnt. Black upper, red midsole, and white swoosh is the colorway the kb24 site is showing. Dont pull the trigger, get your girl to find you some at your local FTL if you want the black and red.

No by the pictures these are not real, and the pictures on kb24 are the same shoe that was a GR but the finished product was differnt. Black upper, red midsole, and white swoosh is the colorway the kb24 site is showing. Dont pull the trigger, get your girl to find you some at your local FTL if you want the black and red.

Back
Top Bottom