Legit Check - Price Check Air Jordan 5 Raging Bull 3M

They're supposed to be Brand new with the original box of the Raging Bull Pack
Also I've read they run kinda big, is it true? these are 0.5 smaller than my usual size.

Last edited:
Pair pictured are legit..HOWEVER I would INSIST on tagged pix here if I was you..Mad photoshopping etc. with these particular images..Could be a bait and switch in the works.

No, it's ok I photoshoped the pictures. I have the tagged ones. The seller seems legit, but I'm not sure them being brand new. thanks for the help though.  do you know anything about the sizing, cause it's a 10.5 and i wear 11 usually and I've heard they run big and also how much is the ongoing rate for them now?

Thanks for the help. Do you know how much is a deadstock pair like this goes for right now? The cheapest I've seen on ebay is like 400...

They are new. 3M creases like a mofo so you'd know if the seller had worn them by state of the toebox...

$400 seems reasonable but at the upper end for a legit DS pair

Last edited:

They are new. 3M creases like a mofo so you'd know if the seller had worn them by state of the toebox...

$400 seems reasonable but at the upper end for a legit DS pair
I will actually pay 220$ for this pair, which is cheap for this pair imo.

Pay the guy now! Great price

Also 10.5 will be fine in a V. Im an 11 and can wear a 10.5 in these with no issues

Last edited:

Pay the guy now! Great price

Also 10.5 will be fine in a V. Im an 11 and can wear a 10.5 in these with no issues
Yeah I know! the price is too good and that's why I was worried about it being fake and about the size, because I never had a Jordan V, but now I'm confident enough to pay for it!

5s are roomy in the toebox and a wide shoe. Plus you could wear thin socks to give more room. $220 is a good price, i would jump on that

Back
Top Bottom