Legit Check/Price Check Motorsport VIs Please Help!

Hey what's up NT? 
I just came up on some Motorsport VIs, and I'd like a Legit Check/Price Check on them. Also something I forgot to take a picture of was some white over by the outline of the air bubble. I will post pictures on that if you guys think it's relevant. Let me know if you any more pics.

Thank you guys so much!

Hey what's up NT? 
I just came up on some Motorsport VIs, and I'd like a Legit Check/Price Check on them. Also something I forgot to take a picture of was some white over by the outline of the air bubble. I will post pictures on that if you guys think it's relevant. Let me know if you any more pics.

Thank you guys so much!

Those are legit MSVI's.  I've owned these since the day they dropped and are one of my favorite kicks, very rockable.

usually the most obvious indication on fakes is the AIR JORDAN lettering on the tongue because it has very little contrast and does not rise off of the tongue on fakes and the 23 and Jumpman on the back heels of fakes has poor shape and the circle is always too thick.

But on these legit MSVI's the elephant print sock liner has the correct contrast and coloring, the leather does not look cheap like plastic, the shoes have the correct "tumbled" buttery leather on them, the soles are the correct tint and color and the spoilers as well as the overall shape of the shoes are on point as well.

Those are legit MSVI's.  I've owned these since the day they dropped and are one of my favorite kicks, very rockable.

usually the most obvious indication on fakes is the AIR JORDAN lettering on the tongue because it has very little contrast and does not rise off of the tongue on fakes and the 23 and Jumpman on the back heels of fakes has poor shape and the circle is always too thick.

But on these legit MSVI's the elephant print sock liner has the correct contrast and coloring, the leather does not look cheap like plastic, the shoes have the correct "tumbled" buttery leather on them, the soles are the correct tint and color and the spoilers as well as the overall shape of the shoes are on point as well.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Thank you very much for your quick reply!!
I have a few questions: First, how much would you value these to be? Second, just by looks, do these look deadstocked? Third, does the "tumbled" leather look wrinkly or as if it were otherwise used?

Thanks again in advance!

I have a few questions: First, how much would you value these to be? Second, just by looks, do these look deadstocked? Third, does the "tumbled" leather look wrinkly or as if it were otherwise used?

Thanks again in advance!

Originally Posted by oneand23

Thanks again in advance!

1. I would price these at about $195-225 DS.2. They look DS to me, but to be sure you need better pictures of the insoles and bottom soles.3. The "tumbled" leather looks wrinkled because it is a somewhat higher grade, it is more pliable and softer.

Originally Posted by oneand23

Thanks again in advance!

1. I would price these at about $195-225 DS.2. They look DS to me, but to be sure you need better pictures of the insoles and bottom soles.3. The "tumbled" leather looks wrinkled because it is a somewhat higher grade, it is more pliable and softer.

Thank you very much!! Your help was GREATLY APPRECIATED! After looking at the insole, the jumpman was in great shape. Thanks again!

Thank you very much!! Your help was GREATLY APPRECIATED! After looking at the insole, the jumpman was in great shape. Thanks again!

Legit and Fresh.
- Stitching on the snap mechanism on tongue is on point
- Leather on ankle is shaped proper and not sloppy
- Leather in general is of good quality

Legit and Fresh.
- Stitching on the snap mechanism on tongue is on point
- Leather on ankle is shaped proper and not sloppy
- Leather in general is of good quality

Back
Top Bottom