Legit Check: Sole Awesome

Hi guys! Has anybody had any experiences with soleawesome.com? B-grades, fakes or variants?

Thanks appreciate it!

Dont deal with soleawesome i recently ordered the grapes from them on jan 5th they sent me with a trackinng number on the 14th but it never updated and now a month later they stop replying to my email

Thanks for reply, I live in Canada and did a local meetup with Sole Awesome and got the gym green foamposites. I was extremely satisfied, shoe was as described and 100% authentic. I will post photos when I get a chance. Not sure about Sole Awesome's online business but locally they were on point. I would suggest Sole Awesome definetly!!!

This foamposite was purchased from Sole Awesome. I've got it legit checked at NT and SC. I think its safe to say that Sole Awesome is definitely legit!!!

i actually just stumbled upon soleawesome.com today myself and I was wondering how legit it is. I guess this thread shows me the shoes are legit but now im really wondering if i should trust ordering from them online? anybody else ordered from soleawesome online?

^Although I picked up from them locally, everything I have hear about them has been positive. They're shipping seems to be quite slow but they aren't a scamming website. If you search around you can probably pick up some more information about their online services. 

Based on most reviews, they're legit. So I bought thunder 4's from them in Feb. 1. They are supposed to ship within 48 hours as mentioned in their site.

After 5 days, I contacted them to know my order's shipping status. They replied after 2 days saying, "They stopped all production in china because of the chinese new year. They will resume operation after 2 weeks."

I was like WTF????? so i followed up again after 2 weeks, they gave me a link which does not contain any relevant information regarding my order, and they stopped replying to my messages.

After almost 2 months, I received the shipment from a chinese courier, and the shoes are sure as hell counterfeit, as well as the box. There were a lot of design flaws and they reaked of cheap factory glue. I use them now for beaters.

IMO, locally they may be legit. Some of their online products may also be legit. But in my case, well....

Buy at your own risk.

I ordered some jordan 6 low chromes from soleawesome and they came before christmas. they are 100% real. no flaws or anything.

Back
Top Bottom