Legit Check Space Jams

hell naw not legit bro sorry. the sole tint is too blue. not to mention that these released in 2009 and there are no legit space jams from 2009 that have not yellowed by now. dont believe that these can be vacuum sealed or sea glowed those are all lame excuses. these are not DS but there not beat either

These are Grey markets because the soles are way to icey, the patent leather cut is way to high at the point where it dips by the toe. They look way to close to 01 jams to be 09s. If you dont mind GMs then go for it especially if they are a good deal but reselling them will be hard (if thats what you plan to do). so i would avoid them unless you will be rocking them until they fall apart

No tag pics? Or any other angles? Carbon fiber looks good...

They look official but they are extremely icey for a 4 year old shoe ( 4 years to the day! 
nthat.gif
) Rather safe then sorry....

I'd ask more more pics just to see if they stitching is on point, along with the shape of patent leather, 23 in comparison to Jumpman, and all that good stuff

"23" on the box gave it away for me... It looks more like a sticker on your box.. As to mine is consistent with the box  on my Concords and Gamma's.. Compare yours to these pics.. And these SJ's are DS.. Look at the yellowing.

Last edited:
^^^good job bro. Even at DS there is still yellowing. there are no clear space jams or concords for that matter in 2013. if its clear that should raise BIG red flags

Back
Top Bottom