LEGIT nike shoe suppliers in China/Taiwan

Just wondering if they  anyone knows any legit suppliers in Taiwan/ China.  They are people selling on eBay which send shoes directly from Taiwan/china so they must be legit suppliers somewhere. Any comments will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

I know. Been stung a few times. But they are legit disttubuters out there. One eBay seller gets his shoes directly from Taiwan. I think I might hire someone to find me a distributer of official product. What do you think?

Link me to his page. Can he undoubtedly prove this? .I honestly think you are wasting your time and money..I can say with 98% confidence NIKE does not send this guy his stock. That's literally the oldest line in the book..

98% sure those are fakes buddy.. All bad feedback is about fake shoes..Full size runs and drop shipped from Taiwan..Not a good sign..What's the proof they are authentic Nike merchandise?..I would stay FAR away..

The guy has 99.7% positive feedback with 1000 plus sales? They must be legit. He/she dropships them from Taiwan. I am sure his account would be down if he/she was selling fakes.

The guy has 99.7% positive feedback with 1000 plus sales? They must be legit. He/she dropships them from Taiwan. I am sure his account would be down if he/she was selling fakes.
COMPLETELY wrong my friend.. First feedback is useless when dealing with sneakers..What if I know they are fake and I don't care bc I'm getting them for a good deal or reselling for profit?..I leave positive feedback..What if I don't know they are fake and I think I got a good deal? I leave positive feedback..You get where I'm going with this... Positive feedback can be used to help determine but is not a definite legit by any means..
Second..Can he/she prove beyond reasonable doubt that they are coming from an authentic channel in Taiwan? I bet not..Nike doesn't do business this way, an this is WAY to many to "fall off the truck" so to speak.. This has bootleg warehouse written all over it buddy..
Third..No one at EBay is sifting through every seller and legit checking their merchandise..If No one complains no one knows..Back to the feedback thing. So many people get burned using that same flawed logic.. Don't be fooled.

Last edited:
Just wondering if they  anyone knows any legit suppliers in Taiwan/ China.  They are people selling on eBay which send shoes directly from Taiwan/china so they must be legit suppliers somewhere. Any comments will be much appreciated.

Thanks.
Did you get anywhere?

I'm big into 90s and have seen his listings for months and every time he has a cw I like I always find a cheaper us seller so never bothered. Plus after the $20 shipping and 2 weeks later I would of broken in my stateside priority pair already. I wouldn't put too much stock in ebays feedback when it comes to customers judging authenticity of nikes especially max 90s. I'd say 99.9% of the buyers that bought from him wouldn't be able to tell a good fake from a real pair. I've always been able to find a stateside seller for cheaper with the same shoes so I suggest you do the same

Back
Top Bottom