legit or fake?

theres a chance that they are real but its kinda hard to tell with kd iv id's since the shoe was created by a person

theres a chance that they are real but its kinda hard to tell with kd iv id's since the shoe was created by a person
Thanks dude...But is there any indication of replica in this pair? or If I will buy any of the kd4 shoes what are the things to look for? thanks 

Just so you know KD IVs have some of the best replicas out so definitely keep an eye out or buy from reputable sellers is my best recommendation. I don't know about these specific ones you listed here though.

Just so you know KD IVs have some of the best replicas out so definitely keep an eye out or buy from reputable sellers is my best recommendation. I don't know about these specific ones you listed here though.
Thanks shevy, I've been looking for kd4 all over the city and they are the only who sells kd4, they do sell ligit nike and other brand of shoes but for some reason I feel kinda odd about this kd4...thanks anyway..

those are fakes

you can look those south beach 9 cw horrible fake and for KD4 those black and blue are too glossy, real shoes never have that kind material.

where is this btw? looks like in asian countries

those are fakes

you can look those south beach 9 cw horrible fake and for KD4 those black and blue are too glossy, real shoes never have that kind material.

where is this btw? looks like in asian countries
Thanks winzz, yeap it's here in UAE. Now that's the odd feeling on this KD4

they are all fake , where is this btw ?
It's in UAE......Lace how can I say if a kd is fake or real....they are the only shops who sell kd4 so i'm planning to buy online.....some tips or things to look for in real kd4..thanks

Abu Dhabi mall ? lol .. first those colourways didnt even come out so thats the main give away. Also the shape of the shoe is wrong. Just familiarize yourself with the shoe you want to buy and you yourself will be able to tell the difference. 

Abu Dhabi mall ? lol .. first those colourways didnt even come out so thats the main give away. Also the shape of the shoe is wrong. Just familiarize yourself with the shoe you want to buy and you yourself will be able to tell the difference. 
No it's not abu dhabi mall, They don't sell signature shoes other than lebron and kobe..hahahahah, thanks forthe tips dude wish me luck in finding a pair of kd4..

yah all fake. the TB KD IVs were a matte gloss if that makes sense. And more of a grey even. Also, the south beaches in the background are a big tell. definitely fake

No it's not abu dhabi mall, They don't sell signature shoes other than lebron and kobe..hahahahah, thanks forthe tips dude wish me luck in finding a pair of kd4..
where is this?Hamdan Center? check online regarding all the CWs of KD4. or better yet check Jump ann if she's still selling some KD4s.

It's in UAE......Lace how can I say if a kd is fake or real....they are the only shops who sell kd4 so i'm planning to buy online.....some tips or things to look for in real kd4..thanks
try to find it on ebay, lot of GR version for kd4 with numerous size available

Back
Top Bottom