Legit & Price Check - Jordan 11 Anniversary

Hi everyone , I dont know much about Jordans , Im simply looking to buy a nice pair to wear . I've been searching online and stumbled upon these shoes , the are Jordan 11 which is one of my favorites but they are also pretty beat up and I have no idea if they are legit or not . My question is 

1 ) Are these Jordans Legit 

2 ) What would you say a fair Price is based on condition ? Would it be possible to clean these shoes up and make them look good to wear outside ?

They look legit to me.  Price? Can they be cleaned up to look better? My opinion, not really only because the yellowing just takes over that shoe.  End of the day though if you like them thats what matters most.  I would think these would be super difficult to keep clean.  All white, depending on the materials eventually goes to off white.  It also depends on how picky you are about your shoes.  Good luck.

They look legit to me.  Price? Can they be cleaned up to look better? My opinion, not really only because the yellowing just takes over that shoe.  End of the day though if you like them thats what matters most.  I would think these would be super difficult to keep clean.  All white, depending on the materials eventually goes to off white.  It also depends on how picky you are about your shoes.  Good luck.
Thanks for the reply , my main concern is to make sure they are Legit. 

You do have a point about them being white and might be hard to keep them clean . My plan was to buy them at a cheap price , put them in the washing machine and have them for everyday casual wear. Yes there is some yellowing but since the whole shoe is white I think it doesnt stand out as much , the whole shoe color kinda looks like Creme color.

Im not really too crazy about these , but I might pick them up for a good price ...... what do you guys suggest I offer for them ? The seller wanted $150 but I think thats way too much for these based on condition 

These goes upward of $200+ even for used condition. Like Jrep23 said if you like them then go ahead, but if you plan on recondition them is not worth the me money.

Back
Top Bottom