legit?

Whats up NT's. First time user wasnt sure where this post would go.. anyways my question was have any of you bought from Dragonkicks.com? wanted to know if they were legit in both their prices and their jordan products. thanks guys. pce 

Whats up NT's. First time user wasnt sure where this post would go.. anyways my question was have any of you bought from Dragonkicks.com? wanted to know if they were legit in both their prices and their jordan products. thanks guys. pce 

24pz9zl.jpg

Originally Posted by sungdaman

Never been to the site but come on man. Dragonkicks? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sungdaman

Never been to the site but come on man. Dragonkicks? 
laugh.gif

welcome to NT
pimp.gif
 and yes the site is fake (its jus an honest rookie mistake so its a good thing you asked, betta safe than sorry ya mean 
wink.gif
)
now in the next few minutes this will be locked for posting in the wrong section so brace yourself, and next time be sure to make any legit check thread in the appropriate section (jordan brand/nike...)

welcome to NT
pimp.gif
 and yes the site is fake (its jus an honest rookie mistake so its a good thing you asked, betta safe than sorry ya mean 
wink.gif
)
now in the next few minutes this will be locked for posting in the wrong section so brace yourself, and next time be sure to make any legit check thread in the appropriate section (jordan brand/nike...)

i wish i could get a pair of laney 5's for 109 bucks.  this place is fake OP... as a rule of thumb, since you seem to be new to this, websites which describe sneakers as "Top AAA+ Air Jordans" are NOT legit.  

Back
Top Bottom