Leonardo DiCaprio's résumé.

i know he's not our generation... but how in the world is morgan freeman not being mentioned in this thread as one of the greatest actors??

i know he's not our generation... but how in the world is morgan freeman not being mentioned in this thread as one of the greatest actors??

SMH at some of the Denzel comments in here. You dudes can't really believe that Denzel is wack.

Anyways this isn't a Denzel or greatest actors thread, it's a Leo thread
With that said, I was never a fan of dude like that b4 I saw The Departed, now I feel like I have to go and do some movie hunting.
I think my dislike for him came around the whole Titanic hype. I never sat down and watched the whole thing but the whole "heart-throb" talk and the fact that Titanic knocked Star Wars off of one of the top selling lists (either domestic or worldwide, I can't remember), I had what you could call a 'little kid, hater" mindset in regard to dude

I got some research to do

SMH at some of the Denzel comments in here. You dudes can't really believe that Denzel is wack.

Anyways this isn't a Denzel or greatest actors thread, it's a Leo thread
With that said, I was never a fan of dude like that b4 I saw The Departed, now I feel like I have to go and do some movie hunting.
I think my dislike for him came around the whole Titanic hype. I never sat down and watched the whole thing but the whole "heart-throb" talk and the fact that Titanic knocked Star Wars off of one of the top selling lists (either domestic or worldwide, I can't remember), I had what you could call a 'little kid, hater" mindset in regard to dude

I got some research to do

Back
Top Bottom