Leonardo DiCaprio's résumé.

Denzel is garbage ... Leo and Depp are my two favorite actors but I'll never tell my girl that because she loves him ...

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by jd2384

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

If one day I were to wake up and have a permanent vagina

he could hit

laugh.gif
wait........what?
smh.gif
smh.gif
words cant even express how ayo that is... 
tired.gif

Young Cheezy?

Originally Posted by calikev34

/Flava Flav/ wowwwwwww /Flava Flav/
No mention of the greatest actor of his generation, Edward Norton.

smh
SERIOUSLY. Norton is my #1. I don't know how you could pick five better actors than him. Leo is definitely appreciated, though.

Originally Posted by calikev34

/Flava Flav/ wowwwwwww /Flava Flav/
No mention of the greatest actor of his generation, Edward Norton.

smh
SERIOUSLY. Norton is my #1. I don't know how you could pick five better actors than him. Leo is definitely appreciated, though.

There's also a difference between acting ability and their actual resume. Some people may be better actors but they don't have enough quality films to compare.

i used to be hatin on leo during his preteen tiger beat days, but he grew up to have hell of a resume. nothing but respect for the work he's done.

i used to be hatin on leo during his preteen tiger beat days, but he grew up to have hell of a resume. nothing but respect for the work he's done.

There's also a difference between acting ability and their actual resume. Some people may be better actors but they don't have enough quality films to compare.

Leonardo DiCaprio makes very good films. But he rarely takes chances. He is very selective and strategic with his scripts. 
Tom Hanks is one of my favorites because his characters are so diverse. Try to name an actor whose roles are as diverse as Hanks.  He takes chances on his movie roles and, although the movie may tank, his performances do not. Philadelphia, Cast Away, Road to Perdition, Band of Brothers, The Green Mile, Bachelor Party, Forest Gump, etc.

Leonardo DiCaprio makes very good films. But he rarely takes chances. He is very selective and strategic with his scripts. 
Tom Hanks is one of my favorites because his characters are so diverse. Try to name an actor whose roles are as diverse as Hanks.  He takes chances on his movie roles and, although the movie may tank, his performances do not. Philadelphia, Cast Away, Road to Perdition, Band of Brothers, The Green Mile, Bachelor Party, Forest Gump, etc.

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

DiCaprio is definitely one of the best but how we really gonna sit here and act like Denzel aint the man?  Malcolm X, Training Day, John Q, American Gangster, Man On Fire???...cmon man.

I'd have to say:

Denzel
DiCaprio
Depp
Pitt
Cheadle
Crowe
Damon
...and even though he corny alotta the time you can't deny Big Willie (nh) still got the game on smash. $20M+ per film is just
sick.gif

- Preciate it.
Yea pretty much the same role in each film.  Not that much diversion.  I don't see him being a comedian in one movies, while a serial killer in the next.  And then maybe a regular domestic father in the 3rd, while being in a love movie in the 4th.  It's all very similar roles.  For that I don't put him up there.  Resume doesn't equal being a great actor.  Many of the best actors prefer not to take roles like that and prefer a smaller role where they get challenged like Depp does.  And for that reason alone Depp takes the title. 

Denzel is a good actor, but he lacks versatility whether it's because he doesn't get the roles offered to him or because he is too afraid to take the risk. 

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

DiCaprio is definitely one of the best but how we really gonna sit here and act like Denzel aint the man?  Malcolm X, Training Day, John Q, American Gangster, Man On Fire???...cmon man.

I'd have to say:

Denzel
DiCaprio
Depp
Pitt
Cheadle
Crowe
Damon
...and even though he corny alotta the time you can't deny Big Willie (nh) still got the game on smash. $20M+ per film is just
sick.gif

- Preciate it.
Yea pretty much the same role in each film.  Not that much diversion.  I don't see him being a comedian in one movies, while a serial killer in the next.  And then maybe a regular domestic father in the 3rd, while being in a love movie in the 4th.  It's all very similar roles.  For that I don't put him up there.  Resume doesn't equal being a great actor.  Many of the best actors prefer not to take roles like that and prefer a smaller role where they get challenged like Depp does.  And for that reason alone Depp takes the title. 

Denzel is a good actor, but he lacks versatility whether it's because he doesn't get the roles offered to him or because he is too afraid to take the risk. 

Back
Top Bottom