Let the Hype Begin . . . Again. vol. Pigeon New Balances?

Taken from hypebeast.com:

29qk1tx.jpg

"The Pigeon Dunk which was designed by Staple Design could be considered one of the mostinfamous sneakers in the sneaker culture due it the riots it caused in New York when it was launched. Staple Design will once again be using the"Pigeon" colorway on a new sneaker he is developing with New Balance. Utilizing the New Balance 575 model, this sneaker features a grey/pink/whitecolorway as well as a pigeon embroidered on the back heel. Unfortunately there is yet actual pictures of the shoes but for now, enjoy this catalogpreview.

Source: Guillotine"

Hopefully this doesn't end up like the Pigeon SB Dunks.

Sorry if this is a repost. If so, please delete.

That's just a dope colorway in general. It looks good on the Dunks and it looks good on these too. New Balance doesn't bring the same hype that Nike(specifically Nike SB) brings, so I doubt getting these will be a problem for the people that really want them. I'm interested to see actual pics.

Sup_

NB 575 Pigeon > Pigeon Dunks

I love me some 575s.

Thanks.

Peace.

Looking good, a decent colourway for once unlike the recent butchered NB's that are all over the place.

Where are the 575's made In china the u.s. or england.

Should be UK made but im not 100% on that one. A

Originally Posted by j2o

Sup_

NB 575 Pigeon > Pigeon Dunks

I love me some 575s.

Thanks.

Peace.

I couldn't agree more. If these aren't too hard to pick up and don't carrya hefty price tag, I'll get them.

I hate to say it but I think Staple played NB or NB is playing itself ... if you were a solid biz like NB why would you chase Nike SB with a design that hadalready been used by Nike SB???

This is as bad as a rapper who uses the same verse on two songs! I know it happens ... a certian rapper pulled the same crap by using the verse we paid him foron Trick Daddy's "In Da Wind" ...

Rappers do it ... graphic artist do it ... designers do it ....

The bad part is that the brand gets played because they are getting the sloppy seconds ...

NB ... be easy ... ya'll are fly ... first the Moabb & Carnivore 574's and now this ... Wow

Only 350 pairs worldwide of these, and 150 were sent overseas....they will only be sold at ALIFE, Staple, and UNDFTD

Hopefully these aren't too pricey. Love the colorway but kinda bummed Staple couldn't do something a lil different than just repeat they're DunkSB. It was either gonna be a hit or miss but with only 200 pairs in the US I'm sure the New Balance lovers will scoop 'em up, including myself.

When are these bad boys dropping? They are clean and def a must have for all NYers!

Back
Top Bottom