let this thread die (NYK)

I'm grinning right now. I love it when JR is feeling it 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

And Lin for 3 as I type. It just gets better.

Did JR learn some basketball IQ over there. Yea hes still not afraid to take his shot, but he looks like hes looking around a little more than he used to with Denver.

This team is so stacked it's not even funny.  Who u going to double? who? Double Melo? give it JR. Double JR? give it to STAT Double STAT? give it to LIN. 

I'm so HYPED
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Did JR learn some basketball IQ over there. Yea hes still not afraid to take his shot, but he looks like hes looking around a little more than he used to with Denver.
Probably trying to not get ran out of town early 
laugh.gif

first date, he's still shy.

wait til he gets settled and start taking the %@%#*
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

laugh.gif

and hes from jersey so he dont wont to get booed by the locals 

Earl Smith III
pimp.gif

Jeremy Lin playing well.
Double team on Lin every possession. Not sure if serious.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?
Spoiler [+]
JR_013.jpg

Spoiler [+]
nba_g_jrsmith_576.jpg

Spoiler [+]
JR_Smith_113171226_620x350.jpg

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 True, but for a guy who hasnt even said what up to the other players face to face before today hes finding open guys when the Mavs try to double. 
Originally Posted by one1 1 1

i hope melo does not mess this team up.
Please stop with this already

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by ThEPoiNTGoD

Don't know what Amar'e's role on this team is.  I'd rather see Jeffries start over him at this point

Y'all really jump to conclusions quickly.
laugh.gif
alien.gif

Amar'e's defense sucks. The worst defensive PF in the league. 

This has nothing to do with b-ball IQ.  It's called self confidence.  I watched most every Nuggets game for the last 7-8 seasons.  George Karl had it out for JR.  He couldn't step on the court without the threat of being snatched out immediately after making a single mistake.  How can you be confident as a player and really contribute what you can when you fear being dragged to the bench immediately after making a mistake? 
I don't like D'Antoni...but this will not happen while JR is a Knick.  He will get to be him, and Knicks fans will be rewarded for that.  

And furthermore, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that with a starting 5 of Lin, JR, Melo, Amare, and Chandler...every NBA defense is gonna have a problem.  Trap Lin...3 from JR and room for Melo to operate.  Trap Melo, 3 from JR. Trap Amare...Melo is free.  Play man 1 on 1...and you still get burned.  

JR also is a much better defender than people know, and he's a great hustle player.  But anyway, I'm done talking.  I'll let yall wait and find out 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom