Let's all welcome NikeTalk's two newest moderators.

Originally Posted by Method Man

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I THINK I WAS OVERQUALIFIED FOR THIS POSITION.....[/color]
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]....but hey that's just me[/color]

TEAM FAP
"Palms sweaty for a reason...."

and you wonder why I'm not eager to make you my right hand...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

eek.gif
W2E?

she's been one of my fav posters for years, but how does she get modded when she barely posts anymore? (ehh.. at least we have a pretty moderator now.
ohwell.gif
)

pimp.gif
to the new mods.
Pics?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

so what about this Jrose5 character?

*runs out of thread*
This JRose5 character has been underground for a while and will continue to be. So don't screw up or he'll come looking for you.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I never seen argangel6
I'm guessing you've never been in the JB or Sneaker Art forums?

Originally Posted by NJstress03

damn i didnt kno you guys were takin applications to be a mod!
We weren't.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

arqangel? that dude doesn't even come in general
laugh.gif

mods should be regular members that mingle in every forum..
I don't, so what's your point.
Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Sorry I couldn't accept that mod position Meth.

Maybe next time.

Good luck W2E.
wait a min... he offered you a position?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Honestly, I don't think becoming a mod is really as awesome as people try to make it out to be. Why have the responsibility to lock epic threads when you can just enjoy them and let the mods do the job for you?
Exactly, I don't know why everyone makes it out as some glorified position.

JR5

Congrats to the new mods and admin. I've all three before, mostly W2E. Do the NT community justice!
happy.gif
pimp.gif

I honestly thought that Rexanglorum (sp?) dude would be mod this go round. He seems pretty level headed and qualified.

Great choices. I've seen Arqangel6 once or twice and even from that limitedexposure I was impresssed. West2East is pretty well known by all of us and Ithink I can say we all support that promotion.

Congratulations to both of you
96736f7b1b3c8d12584de2d34682b95d1158dcac.gif

krazy88s wrote:
Congrats to the new mods and admin. I've all three before, mostly W2E. Do the NT community justice!
happy.gif
pimp.gif

I honestly thought that Rexanglorum (sp?) dude would be mod this go round. He seems pretty level headed and qualified.

Thank you for suggesting that I could be a leader in this community. I sometimes wonder if I get passed over because of my person beliefs. Of course, NT is aprivate organization and its leaders are legally and ethically entitled to pick leaders and even its members based on criteria not directly related to traitsrelated to future performance. I cannot know for sure, whether or not this is the case, because there are so many others who are well qualified to moderate.

Thank you to the new mods who are willing to contribute your time and test your patience to make mine and everyone else's use of this board more enjoyable.By the way, let certain "epic threads" grow for while before using the lock. After all, Dirtylicious said that mods get paid by the ban.
wink.gif

I've been around a long time and visit just about all forums, some less often than others, and I must say I've never even seen Arqangel's snbefore. Don't know if that's a good or bad thing. Mods without egos are a plus. As for W2E, seems like a nice levelheaded girl but hasn't she onlybeen a member for a couple years? Can't say I wasn't surprised to see Mod under her name. She's a weird pick. Affirmative Action? lol

Anyways, good luck to both of them. And cosign on Rexanglorum being a better pick imo.

Back
Top Bottom