Let's do the age old question: How many 5th graders do you think you can take down?

Supposedly, they're all swarming at you at once.
Absolutely no rules except that you're not allowed to use any weapons. The same goes for the 5th graders.
These kids are ruthless and will do whatever it takes to take you down.
Takes place in a big open space like... a football stadium.

While we're at it, how about 80 year olds? Same concept except the 80 year olds are allowed to use weapons which is like their stroller or cane or something.

EDIT: There are unlimited 5th graders and 80 year olds, so saying anything like "all of them" won't work.

Discuss.

Me: 5th graders, probably 25 or so.
80 year olds, probably 10... Those canes will really get you...
30t6p3b.gif

I got AT LEAST a hot 30 one-punch KOs for 10 year olds before I get tired.. so I say something like 47. You can take 5 of em out just by swinging the 6th one in a violent circle by his leg.

80 yea old? Like 50. Leg sweep + elbow drop to the sternum. EASY work.

laugh.gif
I thought this was about "Are you Smarter than a 5th grader?"

But anyway, I couldn't keep up in a brawl so maybe like 4-5 5th graders and maybe 8-10 80yr olds

Originally Posted by solemunchies

laugh.gif
I thought this was about "Are you Smarter than a 5th grader?"

But anyway, I couldn't keep up in a brawl so maybe like 4-5 5th graders and maybe 8-10 80yr olds

You must be a 7th grader..... or 65... which one?

Originally Posted by Executive76

5th grade = 10 yr olds?  all of them.
THis, until proven wrong.

It's like asking me am I smarter than a 5th grader. DAMN STRAIGHT I AM. I'm a grown #%+ man. +$#@ you mean?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Murda He

I got AT LEAST a hot 30 one-punch KOs for 10 year olds before I get tired.. so I say something like 47. You can take 5 of em out just by swinging the 6th one in a violent circle by his leg.

80 yea old? Like 50. Leg sweep + elbow drop to the sternum. EASY work.

roll.gif
I can probably take at least 20 5th graders and 20 80 year olds.

to be real with you i can probably kick the living !+#$ out 12 5th graders

this new generation needs to learn the word respect

It's like asking me am I smarter than a 5th grader. DAMN STRAIGHT I AM. I'm a grown #%+ man. +$#@ you mean?
laugh.gif

roll.gif
i think i could take about 60 5th graders, but i think the 80 years would be easier. 80 years gon be so slow & weak, hell id prolly finish all of em off

I think I can handle around 50 5th graders before just getting exhasuted.

And probably around 35 80 year olds (the canes...
30t6p3b.gif
)

prob about 50 before i start to get tired.  im a savage when in cornered... i turn into a dang pitbull
mad.gif
eek.gif

gonna be alot of muay thai knees to da dome. hopefully all one-hitter quitters  

and RIP if i can get them to continuously walk into a doorway...ill be waiting on the other side giving them knuckle sammichs all day 
roll.gif
 on some dynasty warriors %%%#  
pimp.gif

When I say you're not allowed to use knives, I mean the 5th graders, as well. However, they are allowed to bite, scratch, kick you in the nuts, etc.

Originally Posted by eashawty

laugh.gif

roll.gif
i think i could take about 60 5th graders, but i think the 80 years would be easier. 80 years gon be so slow & weak, hell id prolly finish all of em off

Nah you sleeping on them old heads it was a 74 year old who initiated the take down of that Arizona shooter and was shot/grazed at the time.

Forgot to add, there's gonna be unlimited 5th graders and 10 year olds, so "all of them" won't work.

you can yell at some 10 yr olds and they start crying....if I put my hands on em? RIP.

i say about 50 5th graders before i get tired. they're quick.

100+ 80 year olds. depends, tho. by grandpas almost 8 and he's 6'5 200+ and still strong. dunno if i can take him heads up now.
and old people been around the block a few times. they'll be sneaky.

throw a walker behind u and push u, then you're on the ground. getting stabbed by canes and tennisballs.

I'm treating it like I'm Gohan and they're Cell jrs. COME AT ME LIL BRO'S

80 year olds?......I don't want no problems with them....

Back
Top Bottom