Let's do the age old question: How many 5th graders do you think you can take down?

Originally Posted by Retro23J

I'm treating it like I'm Gohan and they're Cell jrs. COME AT ME LIL BRO'S

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
exaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaactly!

Some of you are giving numbers like you're Mario bouncing on top of their heads. One punch isn't going to finish them off.

Probably 1, have you seen the kids today? 10 year olds with more facial hair then i do

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by Retro23J

I'm treating it like I'm Gohan and they're Cell jrs. COME AT ME LIL BRO'S

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
exaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaactly!

Lol ill be waiting until the last second hella poised while they all charge me at once. I know for a fact I would be knocking the first 20 or so out. The I'll start punching them in the stomach. My endurance would be my worst enemy so I'm guessing around 50. For 80 years olds, maybe 60.

theres no way anyone takes out 50 of them. if ur being circled and they come at u trying to grab ur legs and the ones u knock to the ground start biting and scratching you from the floor then at most you'd be able to knock out like 12-15

id say like 10 if they're "programmed" to work in unison to kill u in the hypothetical situation. if you put me in real life gym classes with like 30 at a time and space to run around and evade them id definitely go through 1 class, maybe 2 before my body couldnt take it anymore and i got too exhausted.

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Some of you are giving numbers like you're Mario bouncing on top of their heads. One punch isn't going to finish them off.
laugh.gif
 seriously.

I GUARANTEE that none of yall are takin down 50+ rabid 5th graders unless you guys have some Mayweather handspeed with devastating KO power in both hands.  Even then, 50 might be a stretch.  Once these little buggers cling onto you its game over.  How are you going to generate any power behind those punches if you cant plant and turn your hips with 3-4 5th graders hanging off of each leg?  A jab is not gonna knock em out.  You guys are really overestimating your own abilities.

35-40 5th graders before I get tired and they dog pile me. I can imagine it getting gruesome. Biting at my limbs n #+!%.
Old people have weak bones. Aim at the knees. 60 before I throw up..

Pull some Tony Jaa "The Protector" moves on em. He ruined the lives of around 100 people in like 5 minutes. That final scene
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Murda He

I got AT LEAST a hot 30 one-punch KOs for 10 year olds before I get tired.. so I say something like 47. You can take 5 of em out just by swinging the 6th one in a violent circle by his leg.

80 yea old? Like 50. Leg sweep + elbow drop to the sternum. EASY work.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
well planned brah

dp
i wouldnt say alot, prolly like 15 - 25? cuz honestly punching them in the face will hurt ur fist a lot. Unless i start being creative and drop kick or tombstone their little @+@!*
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

6th_viking_gold_fef5c4.jpg

This isn't even 20 of them and some of you think you're taking 3 or 4 times that much? They're not going to be coming at you 1 at a time where you can slap him away and wait for the next. You'll be circled and swarmed on and they;'ll jump on you. Every time you manage to sweep or knock one off of you more will jump on plus they're gonna be punching and biting you in the nuts and gauging your eyes and ripping your eyes, plus you can't punch or kick nearly as hard while they're on your legs, you won't get any power behind it.

Originally Posted by proper english

depends.. where are these 5th grader from exactly? 
nerd.gif

Exactly a fifth grade from the ghetto probably has resilient fighting abilities
laugh.gif
...60%  get beat at home, the pain tolerance is high with them.

I'd Marvel vs Capcom super air move about 20 before I get tired

you're all saying 30+ until 3 bite your leg and another head butts you in your gonads at full force. Good luck
laugh.gif

I'd give 'em bout 20-25 of these:

multiply by 8 5th graders

20 x 8
25 x 8

Bout 160-200 little 5th graders.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

laugh.gif
 seriously.

I GUARANTEE that none of yall are takin down 50+ rabid 5th graders unless you guys have some Mayweather handspeed with devastating KO power in both hands.  Even then, 50 might be a stretch.  Once these little buggers cling onto you its game over.  How are you going to generate any power behind those punches if you cant plant and turn your hips with 3-4 5th graders hanging off of each leg?  A jab is not gonna knock em out.  You guys are really overestimating your own abilities.

sheeeeiiiii
im bout to be on 100 man melee/multi man melee status

super smash brothers tactics take over on this

i hate kids anyways

I teach 5th grade...

I'd say ya'll couldn't take down two at one time (not the ones of my chosing). If you chose randomly, I'm saying no more than three. Four if you are Team Fitness.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

laugh.gif
 seriously.

I'm 6'9" 265:
dualblitz.gif

And before I get tired out maybe about 3 of these
laugh.gif

charlie-big-super.gif

Back
Top Bottom