Let's do the age old question: How many 5th graders do you think you can take down?

If it's a football stadium, outrunning the 5th grades will not be in your favor as opposed to the 80 year olds.

For the 80 year olds, you just hit and run for a bit until you get tired.

I know 5th graders that can run so that's not really an option and more than likely, they'll swarm you. So I stand by what I said 4-5 before they kill me.

I think old people would be easier cuz once you knock em down pretty hard most won't come back up on some broken hip swag. 5th graders are at a size where they can get back up and keep fighting.

I'd say like 200 or so old people, prolly cuz one would get lucky with a cane.

prolly like 75 5th graders.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

This question is pedo status
Exactly what I thought when I read the title 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Forgot to add, there's gonna be unlimited 5th graders and 10 year olds, so "all of them" won't work.

Originally Posted by Executive76

^maybe he's just fat.

5th grade = 10 yr olds?  all of them.
THIS!

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

to be real with you i can probably kick the living !+#$ out 12 5th graders

this new generation needs to learn the word respect

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

This question is pedo status

laugh.gif
Word

Originally Posted by Murda He

5th graders: I'd be like a Lion in the ocean against a pack on tuna.....
OK, first off: a lion, swimming in the ocean. Lions don't like water. If you placed it near a river or some sort of fresh water source, that make sense. But you find yourself in the ocean, 20 foot wave, I'm assuming off the coast of South Africa, coming up against a full grown 800 pound tuna with his 20 or 30 friends, you lose that battle, you lose that battle 9 times out of 10. And guess what, you've wandered into our school of tuna and we now have a taste of lion. We've talked to ourselves. We've communicated and said 'You know what, lion tastes good, let's go get some more lion'. We've developed a system to establish a beach-head and aggressively hunt you and your family and we will corner your pride, your children, your offspring............We will construct a series of breathing apparatus with kelp. We will be able to trap certain amounts of oxygen. It's not gonna be days at a time. An hour? Hour forty-five? No problem. That will give us enough time to figure out where you live, go back to the sea, get some more oxygen, and stalk you. You just lost at your own game. You're outgunned and out-manned.  Did that go the way you thought it was gonna go? Nope.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kicksnmusic

I think old people would be easier cuz once you knock em down pretty hard most won't come back up on some broken hip swag. 5th graders are at a size where they can get back up and keep fighting.

I'd say like 200 or so old people, prolly cuz one would get lucky with a cane.

prolly like 75 5th graders.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What?

ya'll ill
roll.gif

but yea i'd say about 20-25 5th graders and about 35-40 80 yr olds.
my stamina ain't that good right now so if i worked out those numbers would increase.

1st off Pauseeeee this thread title
sick.gif
laugh.gif

2nd
eek.gif
at some of you saying you could only take down 5-10
30t6p3b.gif

Idc how many of them coming at me bro, im taking at least 100

on some Super Smash Brother 100 man melee tip

laugh.gif
at SOME of ya'll.... I don't care if you post a pop warner football team. I'd knock ALL their young butts out too, WITH pads on! Which one of ya'll could handle a grown man's nose jab at 10????? What about some size 10.5 timbs to some age 10.5 nuts??? AIGHT THEN!
5th graders: I'd be like a Lion in the ocean against a pack on tuna.....
OK, first off: a lion, swimming in the ocean. Lions don't like water. If you placed it near a river or some sort of fresh water source, that make sense. But you find yourself in the ocean, 20 foot wave, I'm assuming off the coast of South Africa, coming up against a full grown 800 pound tuna with his 20 or 30 friends, you lose that battle, you lose that battle 9 times out of 10. And guess what, you've wandered into our school of tuna and we now have a taste of lion. We've talked to ourselves. We've communicated and said 'You know what, lion tastes good, let's go get some more lion'. We've developed a system to establish a beach-head and aggressively hunt you and your family and we will corner your pride, your children, your offspring............We will construct a series of breathing apparatus with kelp. We will be able to trap certain amounts of oxygen. It's not gonna be days at a time. An hour? Hour forty-five? No problem. That will give us enough time to figure out where you live, go back to the sea, get some more oxygen, and stalk you. You just lost at your own game. You're outgunned and out-manned.  Did that go the way you thought it was gonna go? Nope.
b531671e9f623df8cd9654bff35b6b9ae18d5a26_r.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

i say about 50 5th graders before i get tired. they're quick.

100+ 80 year olds. depends, tho. by grandpas almost 8 and he's 6'5 200+ and still strong. dunno if i can take him heads up now.
and old people been around the block a few times. they'll be sneaky.

throw a walker behind u and push u, then you're on the ground. getting stabbed by canes and tennisballs.

100 kids. eye gouging is in and a well placed kick to the stomach will down a grown man.

If I can get my hands on a cane then 1000 80 year olds are going DOWN. If not, then like 500.
grin.gif

I think most of you guys are underestimating 10 year olds. I guess y'all must of forgot the things you could do when you were young.

Probably only about 20 5th graders at max. They're quick and hyper and I'll get tired evading them and throwing punches.

For the 80 year olds, man I could go on Til I Collapse, word to Eminem. They'd never catch me, as soon as I was tired I'd run to a safe spot, regain energy and unleash another string of attacks. And if I get one of their canes, it's OVER. If I get two of them, I'm dual wielding them Halo style and we got a body count going.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at SOME of ya'll.... I don't care if you post a pop warner football team. I'd knock ALL their young butts out too, WITH pads on! Which one of ya'll could handle a grown man's nose jab at 10????? What about some size 10.5 timbs to some age 10.5 nuts??? AIGHT THEN!

roll.gif

When I was in the 8th grade, I used to help out with the special kids at school...when one day, I broke one of the kids Transformers by accident...boy was that stupid....I basically got my #$% beat by 10 mentally challenged kids who had superhuman strength.....

So I pose this question to you....how many mentally challenged 5th graders can you take down?...remember, they are like zombies....they don't stop AT ALL

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

When I was in the 8th grade, I used to help out with the special kids at school...when one day, I broke one of the kids Transformers by accident...boy was that stupid....I basically got my #$% beat by 10 mentally challenged kids who had superhuman strength.....

So I pose this question to you....how many mentally challenged 5th graders can you take down?...remember, they are like zombies....they don't stop AT ALL
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

side note- my mom was a special education assistant for an elementary school. They made her take classes in restraining children.  its that serious.

Screw all this punching and kicking with 5th graders I'm hittin em with the steven seagal....get em from far away.

Originally Posted by Chrisb9393

Screw all this punching and kicking with 5th graders I'm hittin em with the steven seagal....get em from far away.
laugh.gif
Don't you think we would use guns if we could? OP said no weapons. Yeah a SCAR with extended mags would probably be useful. How many 5th graders you think you could take down with that?

Back
Top Bottom