Let's do the age old question: How many 5th graders do you think you can take down?

my plan would be whoop some ++$ grab em by the leg and throw em around at each other
laugh.gif

I say I can take at least 20-30 if I'm in an open space where I can circle away and not get mobbed.
I have I've been boxing for years, lift weights, run, play soccer, take Muay Thai classes and I'm a grown *%* man. Those little homies would get the mother @%#%%*# business 

I'm 6'2 about 240

But I have a question are we talking about killing the kids & 80 yr olds???? If you are I have no problem with it I'm just making sure we're on the same page.

But uhh yea.. 5th graders - 7-13

But when it comes to 80yr olds I'm not playin around... I'm takin 60 out easy. I dare one to come at me... I'm hitting em with the leg sweep-axe kick to the chest combo. 
mad.gif

I'm a black belt just in case any one was wondering 
pimp.gif

If I'm just dropped in a ring full of 5th graders? Probably like 5 or 10 before they got ahold of my legs and/or arms.

If I'm just chilling and they start to chase me out in the open, or at a mall or something I'm saying at least 20.

Parkour ftw.
pimp.gif

honestly probably 1 of each. The thought of 5th graders all out sprinting towards me in a circle doesnt exactly give me the confidence to say 30+. 80 year olds with canes? psh...its over...for me.

laugh.gif
@ people thinking they cant take 20+
if i was a 5th grader in class with about 20 classmates hell naw i dont think we can take the teacher
laugh.gif

just sayin

One at a time, then its on. 
pimp.gif

All at the same time? Its a wrap if one of them grabs my leg or jumps on my back. Its over. 
laugh.gif

idk probably a lot more 80 year olds then 5th graders. Them dudes got mad energy and will probably go straight for the nuts. If I got a cup on though im destroying either of them

I'm pretty confident in my boxing abilities for me to handle atleast 50 5th graders.

5th graders: I'd be like a Lion in the ocean against a pack on tuna.....
nerd.gif

80year olds: i would snap like 10 of there necks and aim for all prosthetic limbs.

5th graders: 100-200 (unless u got a few Shaq/Tyson ones thrown in there).
80 year olds: 30 maybe. After that one post of that souped up breezie that was 70+ it might be tougher. They'll have old people strength. A 6'3 80 year old would probably still be hard to take down. I've never met/seen a 5th grader I couldn't take down in under 8 seconds lol.

(in my leonidis voice)

I would back myself into a narrow alley then get into my spartan stance...

Let the little ones come at me all at once! their numbers will count for nothing!!!

its funny cause me and my girl ask each other this from time to time,i'd say i can take out 100 5th graders80 year olds, lets say 50.

laugh.gif
at SOME of ya'll.... I don't care if you post a pop warner football team. I'd knock ALL their young butts out too, WITH pads on! Which one of ya'll could handle a grown man's nose jab at 10????? What about some size 10.5 timbs to some age 10.5 nuts??? AIGHT THEN!
5th graders: I'd be like a Lion in the ocean against a pack on tuna.....
OK, first off: a lion, swimming in the ocean. Lions don't like water. If you placed it near a river or some sort of fresh water source, that make sense. But you find yourself in the ocean, 20 foot wave, I'm assuming off the coast of South Africa, coming up against a full grown 800 pound tuna with his 20 or 30 friends, you lose that battle, you lose that battle 9 times out of 10. And guess what, you've wandered into our school of tuna and we now have a taste of lion. We've talked to ourselves. We've communicated and said 'You know what, lion tastes good, let's go get some more lion'. We've developed a system to establish a beach-head and aggressively hunt you and your family and we will corner your pride, your children, your offspring............We will construct a series of breathing apparatus with kelp. We will be able to trap certain amounts of oxygen. It's not gonna be days at a time. An hour? Hour forty-five? No problem. That will give us enough time to figure out where you live, go back to the sea, get some more oxygen, and stalk you. You just lost at your own game. You're outgunned and out-manned.  Did that go the way you thought it was gonna go? Nope.

This might be my favorite thread of the year so far. So many lulz. As for 5th graders, these kids are mutants now. I'm good for 20 to 25 though before they overwhelm me. 80 year olds? First order of business would be getting a cane or walker away from one of them. Then mayhem ensues. 40-50.

Back
Top Bottom