Let's make everything about RACE (Unapologetically Black Thread)

...and I am supposed to forgive these mf'ers and their sycophantic union....hell no.
that's up to you. i personally don't.
Like people said, this wasn’t a long time ago. This isn’t ancient history. These people are still alive and are republicans
I'm not a "but both sides" kinda guy, but I stayed on farm w/ hardcore "liberals" many being as left as it gets & it taught me that racism was more than just the n-word. I was treated a certain way not only b/c I was Black, but b/c I was a non compliant Black.

A good portion of those same white liberals today would be and are standing in that photo then.

that's up to you. i personally don't.

I'm not a "but both sides" kinda guy, but I stayed on farm w/ hardcore "liberals" many being as left as it gets & it taught me that racism was more than just the n-word. I was treated a certain way not only b/c I was Black, but b/c I was a non compliant Black.

A good portion of those same white liberals today would be and are standing in that photo then.
Word.

Not a fan of his politics, nor his treatment of women, but damned if these montages don't keep me in the gym, ready....

whats wild to me is some mfkers really be denying what happened.
accountability is what this issue lacks, they did what they did and yet hold no accountability.

accountability is what this issue lacks, they did what they did and yet hold no accountability.

A NT'er said this

I know the history. You cannot seem to learn from it. You can keep throwing your sexy phrase at me all you want. But it still dont change the FACT that YOU are the one bitter about a period of time that YOU were not involved in. NOT me.

More than that. It’s idea of “ well they didn’t do that to me” is perplexing to me. They would of and they will if they could

Last edited:
More than that. It’s the act of “ well they didn’t do that to me” that’s perplexing. They would of and they will if they could
that mentality and those principals never died off still thriving in america and the world.
so i 1000% agree.

its been brought to forefront this year and put on the main stage for the world to see.
people really showed their true colors they been trying to hide for a while now.
Ignorance is bliss though.

124550298_10222814202237551_2740929735709667540_n.jpg

Authority without Accountability = Failure

Accountability without Authority = Failure

So for as long as this remains the status quo, unity in this Nation = Failure

These pictures are from 2017 NLDS Game 2. I was able to upgrade to an empty 4th row seat in my favorite section on field level. I can't beat getting on field level when I was supposed to be on the ghetto reserve upper level. It's the first MLB playoff game I ever attended.

"Ghetto Reserve Upper Level."

Interesting word choice here.

I'll let you keep trying to figure it out for fun. It seems so enigmatic for you.

Everyone uses it as I mentioned. I referenced a young Middle Eastern lady and a young White lady used it to describe how they felt about specific topics.

I don't see it out of line since I heard it used so much in my life by all ethnic groups. Now I will take a stance that Black people using the N-word as a term of endearment is out of line and ignorant.

Great logic.

Excellent.

The 1898 Wilmington Massacre Is an Essential Lesson in How State Violence Has Targeted Black Americans

In the summer of 1865, just after the Civil War, Union commanders in the battered port city of Wilmington, N.C., appointed a former Confederate general as police chief and former Confederate soldiers as policemen.

The all-white force immediately set upon newly freed Black people. Men, women and children were beaten, clubbed and whipped indiscriminately. A Union officer with the Freedmen’s Bureau maintained a ledger of daily police assaults: A Black man whipped 72 times. A Black woman dragged for two miles with a rope around her neck. A Black man, “his back all raw,” beaten by police with a buggy trace.

I dare a mf'er to come here and tell me that forgiveness is a viable option.

Back
Top Bottom