Let's make everything about RACE (Unapologetically Black Thread)

My name and reputation has been dragged through the mud simply for a disagreement in opinion from the beginning. On a Last Dance Doc thread that I am banned from. Simply because I defended myself.

I still find it amazing that you were so annoyed/bothered by the topic of race being discussed in the thread when the DOC discussed race when it came to the JOrdan/Harvey Gantt situation. But you felt like people were demanding too much by wanting the most popular Black man in the world to discuss the Black struggle.

You basically told us to, "ShutUp and watch him dribble."

Just amazing.

Again, you have nothing left to add here. This is how you show that. By repeating my comment from months ago as your leverage.
If you didn't say it, I would not be able to quote it.

You are the same person that made the comment months ago.

The same pitiful, pathetic, racist you've always been.

So a conversation about mass produced shoes gets turned into comparison of a 1 of 1 mustang and issues of race? Does it always have to go there? Why the hell does it have to go there?

You are completely incorrect. You are trying to make a race issue out a Sports Documentary. This is not a race issue. My privilege on here is the exact same as yours. I do not want this with you. But at the same I owe YOU zero explanation.

Then you say stuff like this.

Do you honestly not understand being White in AMerica affords you the LUXURY of not having to think about race all the time?

I still find it amazing that you were so annoyed/bothered by the topic of race being discussed in the thread when the DOC discussed race when it came to the JOrdan/Harvey Gantt situation. But you felt like people were demanding too much by wanting the most popular Black man in the world to discuss the Black struggle.

You basically told us to, "ShutUp and watch him dribble."

Just amazing.
You take it that way. And put your words to it. Im annoyed mostly by your obsession with me personally. Its kind of weird. I have apologized to you, but obviously it does not matter.

Did I or did I not say I would have ever supported that time? Answer the question.
No, you didn't say if or if not you would. Considering your comment about a historical fact, I am certain that you'd love to be called massa.

But YOU never dealt with that for 400 years. Just stop it. Quit using the same crap phrases and get real with yourself. Because up to this point, you have not. Have you ever struggled day to day weeek to week? Or are you a poser just piggy backing off the history that benifets your narrative?

MJ and you have nothing in common man. Stop it.

The level/amount of ignorance in your Pokedex is amazing dude.

AMAZING.

You must have a handbook of responses because you legit give textbook comebacks for people that have been accused of being racist.

I do have one, and I see a beautiful Black man, one who has more in common with Michael Jordan than you do.

Remember he loves Kobe/JOrdan because they "Didn't make everything about race."

Also, he said LeBron was instructed to make everything about race. :lol:

The level/amount of ignorance in your Pokedex is amazing dude.

AMAZING.

You must have a handbook of responses because you legit give textbook comebacks for people that have been accused of being racist.
Thanks for saving my old posts . Wow, you need A hobby. Amazing.

Thanks for saving my old posts . Wow, you need A hobby. Amazing.

Nice try. We have a fully functioning Search Engine.

But in typical fashion, you don't address the comments. You just deflect.

But you want somebody to believe in your fake apology.

This was CRAZY.

MJ and you have nothing in common man. Stop it.

Well, technically he is right.

He LOVES MJ.
He LOVES the Black man that is colorblind and "doesn't make it about race."

He loves the black man that doesn't remind HIM that he is a privileged white man that lives in a world where race is a non-factor for him.

So he is correct.

YOU and MJ have nothing in common. :lol:

Methodical Management Methodical Management

It is pretty clear what this dude is about. This thread has a treasure of information on the Black experience in America, and instead of perusing it to learn? JRepp23 JRepp23 is simply here to celebrate his willful ignorance, then expecting a christian like turning the other cheek, of which will never happen.

Methodical Management Methodical Management

It is pretty clear what this dude is about. This thread has a treasure of information on the Black experience in America, and instead of perusing it to learn? JRepp23 JRepp23 is simply here to celebrate his willful ignorance, then expecting a christian like turning the other cheek, of which will never happen.
Your goal here is to get me banned. I told you I was wrong for my comments and that still was not enough for you and others. But you still keep comin. But Im the problem? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom