Let's make everything about RACE (Unapologetically Black Thread)

As shown throughout this thread, due to the sacrifice of my ancestors, I've earned such.
By doing what? Sounding off on a forum site? What have YOU gone through to deserve what you claim? Its a serious question here.

By doing what? Sounding off on a forum site? What have YOU gone through to deserve what you claim? Its a serious question here.
Well, considering that the people who look like you, think like you, act like you, have tried to wipe everyone who does not look like you off the planet? I am pretty sure that you can answer that question yourself.

I mean, it was the reason that the people who look, think, and then act like you, stormed the capitol a few weeks ago.

Did you have fun?

Pioneering pharmacist and business owner Anna Louise James (1886-1977)
Anna Louise James was born in Hartford, CT. The daughter of a Virginia plantation slave who escaped to Connecticut, she grew up in Old Saybrook. Dedicating her early life to education, Anna became, in 1908, the first African American woman to graduate from the Brooklyn College of Pharmacy in New York. She operated a drugstore in Hartford until 1911, when she went to work for her brother-in-law at his pharmacy, making her the first female African American pharmacist in the state.
The pharmacy where James worked started out as a general store for the Humphrey Pratt Tavern in 1790. The store moved to its current familiar location at the corner of Pennywise Lane at Main Street in 1877, where it became Lane Pharmacy. Peter Lane, one of only two black pharmacists in early Connecticut, added a soda fountain to his establishment in 1896.
When Peter got called away to fight in World War I, he left the pharmacy in the care of his sister-in-law, Anna Louise James. In 1917, Anna took over the operations and renamed her business James Pharmacy. Anna, known to local residents as “Miss James,” operated the business until 1967.
After her retirement, Anna Louise James maintained a residence in an apartment in the back of the pharmacy until her death in December 1977. The store itself remained vacant from 1967 until 1980 when it was renovated. It reopened in 1984. Although the building has changed owners numerous times over the years, the former pharmacy retains much of the character James instilled in it. The shop still utilizes some of the original cabinetry, tables, chairs, and marble countertops, as well as a 1940s milkshake machine.
1613891558367.png

Well, considering that the people who look like you, think like you, act like you, have tried to wipe everyone who does not look like you off the planet? I am pretty sure that you can answer that question yourself.

I mean, it was the reason that the people who look, think, and then act like you, stormed the capitol a few weeks ago.

Did you have fun?
Damn man. I really was hoping for a real response and you come at me with that lame stuff? You are much better than that and WAY more educated than me. You know damn well I was not a part of that **** show on capital hill.

I am certain that Jrepp23 would be incredibly happy if we all did this.....
Legendary American singer, Stevie Wonder says he’s moving permanently to Ghana
The American legendary singer and pianist, Stevie Wonder has hinted that he would soon relocate to Ghana permanently.

He said this in a recent appearance on the Oprah Winfrey series ‘The Oprah Conversation’.

He explained that he is fed up with the racial injustice in America and would rather relocate to a place where he will be respected and feel welcome.
The “I just called to say I love you” hitmaker said he cannot watch his great-grandchildren beg for respect and recognition

“I want to see the nation smile again, and I want to see it before I move to Ghana,” he told Oprah. “I'm going to do that. I'm going to move permanently to Ghana.”

“Because I don't want to see my children's children's children have to say 'Oh please, like me. Please respect me. Please value me. What kind of sh*t is that?”

He added: “I want the world to get better. I want us to get beyond this place. I want us all to go to the funeral of hate. That’s what I want.”

This is not the first time the 70-year-old has said that he will relocate to Ghana. In 1994 Stevie Wonder said he wanted to move from Los Angeles to Ghana.

Speaking at the International Association of African American Music in Washington at the time, he said he fell in love with Ghana during visits.

Stevie Wonder said, “There’s more of a sense of community there.”

He is considered one of the most successful songwriters and musicians of all time.

"So what was Sue and Bill's point? In my experience, when white people insist on Individualism in discussions about racism, they are in essence saying:

My race has not made a difference in my life, so why do we have to talk about race as if it mattered? It is talking about race as if it mattered that divides us. I don't see myself as a member of a racial group; you shouldn't see me that way either. In fact, by saying that my group membership matters, you are generalizing. Generalizing discounts my individuality; unless you know me, you can't profess to know anything about my life and all of the ways I am unique relative to any one else. Further, as an individual I am objective and view others as individuals and not as members of racial groups. For example, if I were hiring I would hire the best person for the job no matter what their race was. Racism will disappear when we all see each other as individuals. In fact, it has disappeared because I already see everyone as individuals—it's just misguided people such as yourself who refuse to see everyone as an individual and thus keep racism alive."

JRepp23 JRepp23

Yes, that was to you. And you only. You ran out of points in an arguement and resorted to your go to. I simply just called you on it. So it blew up into this huge thing that continues to be brought back up. I should not have said that. But you and others dont want an apoligy, you want deletion. Dont you?
What’s the sexy phrase for slavery? Would like to know that for future reference

JRepp23 JRepp23
Thoughts?

It seems that you only respond to "back and forths" and not actual content that is posted to provoke a conversation.

Interesting how that works.

I am very proud of KHUFU KHUFU and JRepp23 JRepp23 . I agree with both of them and they both are 200% correct. As a Black man I am a king but my conservative views make me an Emperor. JRepp23 JRepp23 is right to ask what in particular KHUFU KHUFU has done to be a king. He voted for Donald Trump twice which is why he is elevated to 🤴👑🦁🤴 in my mind. Our ancestors died for our RIGHT to be BLACK AND TO BE CONSERVATIVE.

JRepp23 JRepp23
Thoughts?

It seems that you only respond to "back and forths" and not actual content that is posted to provoke a conversation.

Interesting how that works.

He was trying to get this thread locked. He does not care about content, he simply wants control under the guise of unity.

:lol: I see. He doesn't have the capacity for the level of awareness and selflessness you guys are trying to bring about, he's never had to deal with that before so no reason for any introspection at this point. Some people just aren't interested in any growth (hence the "again" part of that statement we all know).

He has a point, but we all know how hollywood gets down.
I don't see Black Americans have been playing have been playing historical figures for the longest, and now a handful a actors from elsewhere come over here for opportunity & gifted opportunity . It's tha ADOS bs.

Tessa Thompson was the best actor of 2018. Wasn't seeing them prop her up. In fact, 2018 was a great year for Hollywood and specifically Black Actors in Hollywood in general. Also, the Homie Chadwick Boseman made history and has played a few historical Black American Figures alone. That's that divisive strawman bs they be on.

Lakeith Stanfield does amazing work at his job. Donald Glover :smh: I've never been so to see a Black Man idk win even though he was jackin that "i couldn't end up w/ a white woman" bs. If Beale Street Could Talk. I can't remember homie's name rn, but he plays Paperboi in Atlanta, and his scene in that movie was the greatest the acting I've ever seen on camera. Great ost too.

I say all that to this, we (as in Black ppl) are more connected than ever. At least in modern times, & you got dickheads trying to pry our connection apart b/c we aren't on the same continent or in the same country. Those ppl will never be white supremacist b/c of the phenotypes & complexion. I'm not specifically saying that about Umar though. He's like a more extreme version of layziegunts layziegunts , except I do think layzie's intentions are generally good. He just comes off like a fascist when explaining.

I don't see Black Americans have been playing have been playing historical figures for the longest, and now a handful a actors from elsewhere come over here for opportunity & gifted opportunity . It's tha ADOS bs.

Tessa Thompson was the best actor of 2018. Wasn't seeing them prop her up. In fact, 2018 was a great year for Hollywood and specifically Black Actors in Hollywood in general. Also, the Homie Chadwick Boseman made history and has played a few historical Black American Figures alone. That's that divisive strawman bs they be on.

Lakeith Stanfield does amazing work at his job. Donald Glover :smh: I've never been so to see a Black Man idk win even though he was jackin that "i couldn't end up w/ a white woman" bs. If Beale Street Could Talk. I can't remember homie's name rn, but he plays Paperboi in Atlanta, and his scene in that movie was the greatest the acting I've ever seen on camera. Great ost too.

I say all that to this, we (as in Black ppl) are more connected than ever. At least in modern times, & you got dickheads trying to pry our connection apart b/c we aren't on the same continent or in the same country. Those ppl will never be white supremacist b/c of the phenotypes & complexion. I'm not specifically saying that about Umar though. He's like a more extreme version of layziegunts layziegunts , except I do think layzie's intentions are generally good. He just comes off like a fascist when explaining.
Hollywood follows trends, and if a certain type of actor is a money maker? Hollywood runs with it. There was a phase where white Australian actors were all the rage. What’s trending now for Black actors, is leaning toward those not from the US.

Back
Top Bottom