Lets talk 2004-2010 Consequence for a second.

IMO, This dude embodied the notion of a modern date underrated emcee. And its really sad to see him take himself out of the game like this. I was scrolling through my playlist through out the years, and he had a lot of classic cuts in my eyes. Albums too:

51-DZZXHvZL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Consequence_-_Don%27t_Quit_Your_Day_Job!.jpg

consequence-movies-on-demand-cover-nahright-450x4501.jpg

Originally Posted by Peep Game

His verse on "Grammy Family" >>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest of his career
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
even his spaceship verse was heat!

the good the bad the ugly always gets play

sucks to see big sean took his place

He's got talent, but he woulda never blew up and it definitely wasn't Ye's fault. When he went crazy on Ye and Tip he dug his own grave cuz its a wrap for him now...

Ive always been a fan of his but he should have just played his part because Kanye never really abandoned dude like that. As far as I could tell, he was ALWAYS around.

Originally Posted by ChipToothSmile

Originally Posted by Peep Game

His verse on "Grammy Family" >>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest of his career
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
even his spaceship verse was heat!

the good the bad the ugly always gets play

sucks to see big sean took his place

all of this
Big Sean was able to appeal to a certain group of people for sucess

^^^Yea i was pulling for Consequence to make it big, especially around 05-07 when Drive Slow & Grammy Family
were buzzing. Big Sean definitely took his thunder though. I guess Consequence's voice is too deep and doesn't
look good in mini-suits.

He did co-produce the Party track for Beyonce with Kanye, and he said that they worked over their differences so there is still hope for him.

Waiting for him to drop that ConsTV album, maybe kanye's production can make it like a Common Be type album.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Ive always been a fan of his but he should have just played his part because Kanye never really abandoned dude like that. As far as I could tell, he was ALWAYS around.

This.
Seems like he was looking for a hand out. 

Back
Top Bottom