LETS TALK ABOUT THE DESEAN JACKSON SITUATION

Most Jewish ppl I've worked with, worked for, or had work for me that I've had that experience with were unorthodox or orthodox Hasidic jews.

None of them have took kindly to that stereotype or the implication.

the origins of the "jews controlling money" goes back to like the middle ages. catholics/christians considered money handling to be sinful, so jews did it.

Hitler basically used this stereotype during his rise to power.

"The Jewish train of thought in all this is clear. The Bolshevization of Germany - that is, the extermination of the national folkish Jewish intelligentsia to make possible the sweating of the German working class under the yoke of Jewish world finance - is conceived only as a preliminary to the further extension of this Jewish tendency of world conquest.... If our people and our state become the victim of these blood-thirsty and avaricious Jewish tyrants of nations, the whole earth will sink into the snares of this octopus"

Last edited:
Smh this is wild. The guy who asked about why some black people claim to be Jew is the same thing I don’t understand...

Present day Jews are for the most part white. The Jews killed during the Holocaust were white people killed by nazi Germans that were other white people or am I missing something here...?

Using the Bible for evidence of nearly anything is laughable to me, and the same goes for all the abrahamic religions. Moses had a black wife? What does one say to Moses never having existed lol?Moses is as real as Mr. penguin. While I won’t claim to guarantee he didn’t exist, there’s more evidence to say he didn’t as far as my world is concerned...

Why is the assumption that non-black people had to come from black people...? Because black people populated first, why is it assumed that different people couldn’t have been created at a later period of time and placed in a different part of the world? Why is it assumed that all people have to come from a positive source (God). Is it not possible that an opposing force or supreme intelligence had/has power to create as well? After all, this plane/universe we exist in is a world of duality and balance right?

Abrahamic religions should mean zero when we KNOW that Orishas, Vodou, etc exist. What’s the benefit for black people to try and decipher those Abrahamic comic books and fables?

Black people come from Africa no matter where they ventured out to by way of self exploration or enslavement...

Reactions: wr
Racist against a Black person you are called a racist.
Racist against a Latino person you are called a racist.
Racist against an Asian person you are called a racist.
Racist against a White person you are called a racist.
Racist against a Jewish person you are called anti semite.???
I always thought it was called anti-semite and not racist because Judaism is a religion and not a race. Like saying anti-christian or anti-islamic

Racist against a Black person you are called a racist.
Racist against a Latino person you are called a racist.
Racist against an Asian person you are called a racist.
Racist against a White person you are called a racist.
Racist against a Jewish person you are called anti semite.???

I don't know why this is getting reps.

Jewish people don't belong to their own racial category.

If you want an alternative label to anti-semite, just call the offender a bigot.

Not all Jewish people practice Judaism if that makes sense. “Jewish” goes beyond their religion.
I see. But not all Christians practice Christianity either, like me, and not all Muslims practice Islam as well. I dunno if Jews can be considered a race cause they do still have ethnicities like Polish or Russian and anyone can be Jewish.

Last edited:
I see. But not all Christians practice Christianity either, like me, and not all Muslims practice Islam as well. I dunno if Jews can be considered a race cause they do still have ethnicities like Polish or Russian and anyone can be Jewish.

You can also be “genetically Jewish”. There’s a basis for at minimum a Jewish ethnicity. I would not call them a race personally.

Also technically a nationality. That’s why I said “Jewish” goes beyond their religion. It’s extremely complicated but the ethnicity thing has to do with a common ancestral group in the middle east.

Religion was old world citizenship. Equating religion to a spiritual belief system is recent.

main-qimg-3b8925f0824b34b84ca1fc4a50de07bb.png
Greekolives-GettyImages-87114126-598b34640d327a0011750e06.jpg
joseph.jpg
96D2EBBA-2021-4BE1-B2A0-D4B58D8D7392.jpeg

From a black woman.
There is a history of intentional and unintentional whitening of the blood line.

If non-blacks came from blacks, why are there anatomical differences? How did the blood change? How did Neanderthal dna magically appear into their genetic makeup....?

If non-blacks came from blacks, why are there anatomical differences? How did the blood change? How did Neanderthal dna magically appear into their genetic makeup....?
Cross species mixing. Those neanderthal markers are found in populations outside of Africa. Isolated groups of people and genetics mating with the species at the places they travelled too. Natural land bridges and barriers changing due to the natural changing of the climate.
PSX_20200710_143448.jpg

I can't find that article. When you go the the link it's covered up or scrubbed like a lot of articles.

But there is new research from 1/20

Now a study, published this week in Cell, presents a striking find: Modern African populations carry more snippets of Neanderthal DNA than once thought, about a third of the amount the team identified for Europeans and Asians. What’s more, the model suggests that Neanderthal ancestry in Europeans has also been slightly underestimated.

Plus Inquisitions, wars, Creoles, royal European bloodlines, southern black elites . Took shape in many forms.
Word. I asked legitimately few pages back, I believe its a hazey subject I don’t think most people have a grasp on or even care to comprehend. It involves EVERYONE.

I was taught and assumed that all man came from Africa and through migration and relocation of thousands and thousands of years their physical makeup and genealogy adapts to their enviorment...adapting to survive in that specific climate/and or region. As thousands and thousands of more years progressed and the polar ice melted, the oceans waters rose and we became isolated from each other and lost contact/connection to our true origins.......SUPPOSEDLY (according to white history) columbus was the first person to re-connect isolated peoples from separate continents since the bearing straight was submerged hundreds of thousands of years previously....thus his “importance” :rolleyes

I believe this is the most common narritive...would love to hear others share their knowledge of the subject as well.

I’m not saying my understanding is the truth or absolute thats why I asked.

How could Columbus bring a translator with him to interprete what natives who had never been "discovered" said?

Part of the church's mental stranglehold on the minds of it's captive empires was spreading the myth that they were first in everything.

The evidence of old word trade and migration are too strong to ignore.

Thats a good point regarding translators I never even knew he had them, regardless Columbus is beside my point and not the topic of my discussion as I don’t recognize columbus as the first to discover anything.

I’m hispanic/native american btw

Thats a good point regarding translators I never even knew he had them, regardless Columbus is beside my point and not the topic of my discussion as I don’t recognize columbus as the first to discover anything.

I’m hispanic/native american btw

Yup. I don’t think he discovered anything first either.

Truth is, everything was groovy until what is being called those neanderthals showed up. As stated by every legitimate scholar that has both studied, and then visited various parts of Africa, archaeological finds, and then also what the VATICAN is hiding behind their libraries, the indigenous people of that Continent were wearing silk, then studying at University, at the time that those who came to be white were still painting themselves blue, not cooking their food, not bathing, then crawling around upon all fours.

These are archeological finds, those that have been found to be factual.

The REAL ORIGINAL Jews were not even on the scene when the Pyramids of Giza were built, and never were forced to do anything in Egypt as well. In fact the opposite has been found to be true, as those Jews were responsible for the downfall of Egypt through murder, genocide, when the Egyptians fought to maintain their ways of life, not willing to bow down to their belief and god, yaweh.

The scribes that tell the story of the jews being oppressed, is a complete lie. This was done to legitimize judiasm as the more superior and righteous belief system. So they lied, saying that they were fighting back from oppression, of which they were not.

All you have to look at right now is what faiths, under what god, goes around attempting to conquer other belief systems. Even to this day, why are people still being christianized?

How did those systems under yaweh get to europe, of which was originally Black, then later on decimating belief systems that once revolved around Goddess's and gods like Thor? Heracles? Athena?

How and why were they relegated to fables?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom