Letter to a Simp (aka 75% of NT males) vol. FriendzOWNED

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

This thread is classic
roll.gif

So true...

IMO to avoid the friendzone you must experience it. We've all gone through this at one point. Its learning from it thats the key. And having girl friendsisnt bad at all. They could be very useful. You dont have to smash every girl you come in contact with.

Originally Posted by CJ003

nothing wrong w/ having female friends....as long as you treat them just like one of your boys. dont go about treating them like your gf or you will be in the friendzone asap.
precisely. 100% QFT. problem is I've never met a female that I could mentally be parallel with and treat her like one of my boys therefore Idont friend females. I always chalked that up to men and women just being different. one thing i cant deal with is just the OD on the emotion and not usinglogic in like 99% of situations

That's why the only girls that will ever mean anything in my life are the ones in my family, college family, and best/close friend.
Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

IMO to avoid the friendzone you must experience it. We've all gone through this at one point. Its learning from it thats the key. And having girl friends isnt bad at all. They could be very useful. You dont have to smash every girl you come in contact with.
Truth..

i've read damn near every single post in this thread.

if i have a son, i'm tellin dude to go for one thing, and one thing only
pimp.gif

No such thing as the friend zone, I remember this one girl named Suzy Tribecca in Junior high, man I remember it like it was yesterday. I was feeling shorty soI took her to the side and said "we should get to know eachother." She said no, and I was like
frown.gif
...but then she was like j/p, and I was like
smile.gif
....We got to know eachother, got to talking on the phone, she was my homegirl my friend, my compadre if you will.

So fast forward to highschool, sophomore year I heard she gave my boy Fredrick the buns and I was like
grin.gif
...So I called her that night and stated thefollowing "Man we in highschool Suzy what's good with it?"...She was like "what you mean?"...I was like you know I am trying to be apediatrician what's good with those anatomy lessons so I can get ready for med school?..She laughed it off but kix wasn't playing any games.

So the next day at school I was like "Suzy we can't be friends no more"....Emotional trick started ballin her eyes out on some fantasia waterscene jumpoff. I kept my head high and waltzed out of 8th hour pottery with my swag on 10 and a half.

Later that night I get a call for me, my pops yells "Yo get your lazy *@+ up the phone is for you"....I answer it and sho nuff it's Suzy,"Hey I been doing some thinking and wondering why you don't want to be friends anymore?"....I was young but I still knew how to keep it 100,"Yo Suzy you cool and all but your homegirl Amber be sucking my %%$@, and if you wanna be cool you gotta do the same" She hung up on me. To makematters worse, she called Amber up and asked if she had given me dome. She in turn told her the truth which was we never did anything. I didn't care thoughI no longer had to hear her stories of getting banged out by my boy Fredrick.
pimp.gif
...Later that year Amber apporaches me and was like "I heard you toldSuzy I domed you up?" I had the
embarassed.gif
face on and was "like yeah I'm sorry". She said "don't worry about it, I actually always wantedto"

I had the
eek.gif
face on to the fullest, and I'm sure little kix had the same expression....After Suzy found out she forgot all about Fredrick and hoped onthe boys team
pimp.gif
..... She still be fending for the phallic to this day.
pimp.gif

Cliffnotes : No such thing as friendzone

good story but you took a L listening to them stories..

a chick I like mentions some next dude like that, I'll either make the convo about me and which of her friends i wanna smash or just walk away and ignorethem.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

No such thing as the friend zone, I remember this one girl named Suzy Tribecca in Junior high, man I remember it like it was yesterday. I was feeling shorty so I took her to the side and said "we should get to know eachother." She said no, and I was like
frown.gif
...but then she was like j/p, and I was like
smile.gif
....We got to know eachother, got to talking on the phone, she was my homegirl my friend, my compadre if you will.

So fast forward to highschool, sophomore year I heard she gave my boy Fredrick the buns and I was like
grin.gif
...So I called her that night and stated the following "Man we in highschool Suzy what's good with it?"...She was like "what you mean?"...I was like you know I am trying to be a pediatrician what's good with those anatomy lessons so I can get ready for med school?..She laughed it off but kix wasn't playing any games.

So the next day at school I was like "Suzy we can't be friends no more"....Emotional trick started ballin her eyes out on some fantasia water scene jumpoff. I kept my head high and waltzed out of 8th hour pottery with my swag on 10 and a half.

Later that night I get a call for me, my pops yells "Yo get your lazy *@+ up the phone is for you"....I answer it and sho nuff it's Suzy, "Hey I been doing some thinking and wondering why you don't want to be friends anymore?"....I was young but I still knew how to keep it 100, "Yo Suzy you cool and all but your homegirl Amber be sucking my %%$@, and if you wanna be cool you gotta do the same" She hung up on me. To make matters worse, she called Amber up and asked if she had given me dome. She in turn told her the truth which was we never did anything. I didn't care though I no longer had to hear her stories of getting banged out by my boy Fredrick.
pimp.gif
...Later that year Amber apporaches me and was like "I heard you told Suzy I domed you up?" I had the
embarassed.gif
face on and was "like yeah I'm sorry". She said "don't worry about it, I actually always wanted to"

I had the
eek.gif
face on to the fullest, and I'm sure little kix had the same expression....After Suzy found out she forgot all about Fredrick and hoped on the boys team
pimp.gif
..... She still be fending for the phallic to this day.
pimp.gif

Cliffnotes : No such thing as friendzone
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
you were hurt ur boy was smashing.

I never had this issue. Women always want to smash even if im in the friendzone. Im just sexy like that. Yall def need to step ya'll game up

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

I never had this issue. Women always want to smash even if im in the friendzone. Im jus sexy like that. Yall def need to step ya'll game up.

this guy
grin.gif

btw, the fz =/= smashing. so that wouldn't be a fz.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

smh.gif
we've all been friendzoned...

Truth! when i first responded to this thread i was going to say i never was...but i thought about it and it was a lie!
laugh.gif
On NT our first instinct is to deny that we've be friend zoned
laugh.gif
.....I know I have, you have to experience it in order to learn from it

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

IMO to avoid the friendzone you must experience it. We've all gone through this at one point. Its learning from it thats the key. And having girl friends isnt bad at all. They could be very useful. You dont have to smash every girl you come in contact with.

This is pretty true.. i'm sure a lot of us have been friendzOWNED and learned from it.. right
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

I never had this issue. Women always want to smash even if im in the friendzone. Im just sexy like that. Yall def need to step ya'll game up
Well damn if you got it like that briggs, why you marry that broad?

When a chick wants you to finger her and suck on the bewbs and tells you how bad she wants you to smash and and sends you nudes and suddenly stops allthat...does that mean you've been friendzoned?

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom