Levi's air jordan 6 to release 2020

Screenshot_2019-08-16-16-04-56.png
Screenshot_2019-08-16-16-05-12.png

I would not be surprised if jb and Levi's collab on these two modals as well keep in mind that these two are not authentic
Screenshot_2019-08-16-16-15-46.png
Screenshot_2019-08-16-16-18-07.png

Probably in for the 6s

Hope they do a black denim and white denim version too like with the 4s

Even the 1s looked alright but are those rep mids?

I know they fakes but The 11s looked like a big no no

That render is actually very dope. I will probably pass because if they're anything like the 4s they will be a pain to get and I'm sure af not paying over retail.

The 4 is the only shoe that works with the Levi theme imo. Simply because of the tongue/design of shoe that works with gimmick, and the time levi was a huge thing. Its really an 80s thing. But to just add the levi theme to other Jordans based upon the success of the 4 drops show they are just reaching hard. But, the safe way is to always limit them making them appear desirable.

I really dont like the jeans/sneaker thing.... but for some reason it works on the 6s.... this is just based off that one picture though. But if they do look like the pic i might be in.

I would not be surprised if jb and Levi's collab on these two modals as well keep in mind that these two are not authentic
Screenshot_2019-08-16-16-15-46.png
Screenshot_2019-08-16-16-18-07.png
A dude at my job had a pair of those 11s, he kept trying to tell me they real
I told him they are fakes, he said they are real.. Go to FC.. :smh::stoneface:

These are not something i’m very interested in but I think the execution here was actually pretty decent. The black/white sole and the brown tag material lace pouch are pretty slick looking.

i usually like weird/different shoes...but im not crazy about any of these...just doesnt seem right

Back
Top Bottom