Liam Neeson Replaces Mel Gibson in "Hangover 2"

i think mel woulda been funnier but oh well he's an @** so of course they would replace him..i cant wait for the movie though

I like Liam Neeson, great actor.

But Mel is in a league of his own. The guy is flat out nuts, and doesn't seem to care what anyone thinks. He is pure entertainment. I don't believe he is truly a racist, people say things when they are mad or drunk that they don't mean all the time. I highly doubt you can conclude that someone hates black people because they were caught (not directing it at a black person) using the N word. I'm pretty sure he hates Jews though lol.

Too bad, this small role could have done for him what Tropic Thunder did for Tom Cruise.

But Mel is in a league of his own. The guy is flat out nuts, and doesn't seem to care what anyone thinks. He is pure entertainment. I don't believe he is truly a racist, people say things when they are mad or drunk that they don't mean all the time. I highly doubt you can conclude that someone hates black people because they were caught (not directing it at a black person) using the N word. I'm pretty sure he hates Jews though lol.

Too bad, this small role could have done for him what Tropic Thunder did for Tom Cruise.

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

I agree. He couldnt have that kind of Chemistry with Danny Glover for 4 movies being a racist. I think she was the racist one, and he was trying to scare her with her own medicine.

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

I agree. He couldnt have that kind of Chemistry with Danny Glover for 4 movies being a racist. I think she was the racist one, and he was trying to scare her with her own medicine.

Him being crazy in real life is what makes it so funny. When did Zach galifankis become some sort of reason in Hollywood? Shut your fat %$% up and play yourself like you do in every movie.

Him being crazy in real life is what makes it so funny. When did Zach galifankis become some sort of reason in Hollywood? Shut your fat %$% up and play yourself like you do in every movie.

Originally Posted by bionic90

Originally Posted by theekinqq

good i like neeson beter anyway
my sentiments exactly 
when is comes to acting ability and the quality of films that the person has been in, Neeson wins by a landslide bro.

Originally Posted by bionic90

Originally Posted by theekinqq

good i like neeson beter anyway
my sentiments exactly 
when is comes to acting ability and the quality of films that the person has been in, Neeson wins by a landslide bro.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Mike Tyson was in part 1, he's a convicted rapist and damn near a cannibal... #justsaying
Tyson's rape conviction was some BS

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Mike Tyson was in part 1, he's a convicted rapist and damn near a cannibal... #justsaying
Tyson's rape conviction was some BS

i heard that ****** zach galifianakis was speaking out on how he was refusing to work with mel. does that idiot know who mel is ?

mel in braveheart > his entire life's accomplishments.

i heard that ****** zach galifianakis was speaking out on how he was refusing to work with mel. does that idiot know who mel is ?

mel in braveheart > his entire life's accomplishments.

I'd pay to see Mel in Part II....this from someone who thinks Part I is one of the most overrated movies I've ever seen.

I'd pay to see Mel in Part II....this from someone who thinks Part I is one of the most overrated movies I've ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom