Liam Neeson Replaces Mel Gibson in "Hangover 2"

You make your bed you lie in it, but i love comedy, and mel gibson being mel gibson the tattoo artist would've been awesome.

You make your bed you lie in it, but i love comedy, and mel gibson being mel gibson the tattoo artist would've been awesome.

Look at all this intolerance of intolerance. Why can't yall accept Mel for the hateful person he is?

laugh.gif

I don't really care either way. Aint like this movie is that good. This isn't some epic film of the century. A damn cameo. Yall think Mel mad at losing cameo money? He'll +%@* around and do a sequel to the Passion.

Look at all this intolerance of intolerance. Why can't yall accept Mel for the hateful person he is?

laugh.gif

I don't really care either way. Aint like this movie is that good. This isn't some epic film of the century. A damn cameo. Yall think Mel mad at losing cameo money? He'll +%@* around and do a sequel to the Passion.

Yooo random fact Zach went to a black college and is a member of Kappa Alpha Psi.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yooo random fact Zach went to a black college and is a member of Kappa Alpha Psi.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ohhh reallly, me thinks i should google gif to make op posting funnier than i is...lol, sorry I wont because it isnot funny, AT ALL, and btw i am debbie the downer, thank u come again

ohhh reallly, me thinks i should google gif to make op posting funnier than i is...lol, sorry I wont because it isnot funny, AT ALL, and btw i am debbie the downer, thank u come again

Originally Posted by cartune

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That's awesome, Zach is a cool dude I appreciate this type of humor
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom